AGHHHH...HELP

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Everyone

I just need to send this!!! As you know I had my op last week and didnt come off LT! Everything was great but I am now back at work and feeling very very down and dispondent! I feel fat and frumpy and just plain sorry for myself.

I know I am not 100% yet, but I had to come back as no one else does my job as I work on my own!

I have just come on but not had chance to reply to any threads,,BUT, you know, guys, I really have missed coming on here! It motivates me and keeps me going..SO, reason I needed to just say Hi and let you know that I am struggling!

Thankfully, still havent cheated, but I feel my resolve is not so strong at the minute - so if I become accountable to you all, then I wont stray!

I am looking to re-feed first/second week in August as I am going on holiday end of August..would like 3 weeks if possible of re-feed to be safe, then I will come back again to LT for hopefully the last stone and a bit!!! Just talking myself up here to keep going.

Hope you are all doing well and I see a lot of newbies...welcome! I will get round to replying to all your posts when I get chance.

Take care

Hey, dont give up.... Did you realise that u mite have post op blues, 3-6days post surgery , due to anaesthetic gasses wearing off properly, it is a fact that most people feel really down on themselves!!!! its true and they cant figure it out, but i always informed my patients before they went home.
So you must know that this feeling will pass. you will still be tired and u are working alone.
Drink the water, treat ur self to having ur toes painted this week, go for a nice gentle walk whilst listening to music, Tommorow u will wake up and feel different. keep focusse , u can do this..
XX:D

Hi Scotsmist,
good to hear from you, glad you posted. You are anything but fat and frumpy missus, look at what you have done so far, you are fab. Also you are so positive to all on here, doling out good sound advice, you just need to take some yourself today, that's all. But you have learned the golden rule, if you are tempted, come on here it will stop you. Listen to what Maureen has said above, then you know it's not you, it is the op after affects and it will be gone tomorrow.
I know you were chomping at the bit to get back to work but you didn't give yourself a proper break, so when you get home tonight get those feet up. Let Mr. Scotsmist do the cooking and tidying and you stay on here and have a good natter. You know you will feel better soon, so keep drinking the water and let us know how you are getting on.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Thanks Maureen.....I know they said I would feel tired for up to a week, but I am always too hard on myself.

I am about to leave the office so I will go home and put my feet up and relax..yes, painted toenails are what is needed - had to remove mine for the op and not repainted! Good idea...thanks.

Oh, thanks Doirin!! You are always so positive too!!!!!!!! :)

Yes, going now; and I missed you all; it's so strange wondering how everyone is doing!

I will post later if I get chance but my laptop at home is playing up!

Take care

Hi Scotsmist,
good to hear from you, glad you posted. You are anything but fat and frumpy missus, look at what you have done so far, you are fab. Also you are so positive to all on here, doling out good sound advice, you just need to take some yourself today, that's all. But you have learned the golden rule, if you are tempted, come on here it will stop you. Listen to what Maureen has said above, then you know it's not you, it is the op after affects and it will be gone tomorrow.
I know you were chomping at the bit to get back to work but you didn't give yourself a proper break, so when you get home tonight get those feet up. Let Mr. Scotsmist do the cooking and tidying and you stay on here and have a good natter. You know you will feel better soon, so keep drinking the water and let us know how you are getting on.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

your welcome...
You shud go with ur hubby tonite to the cinema and watch Hangover!!! its Hilarious, cudnt stop laughing and i was having a bad day that day and it did the trick, take it easy, x

oh honey! i'm so sorry you're not feeling yourself!
you have done so well and have been so much support to me, you will be feeling better soon.

well done for not "cheating". treat yourself, as above to cinema or pampering. you'll feel loads better.

love lots xxx

sorry to hear u not feeling the best hopfully u will have a nice relaxin eve and feel better tommor ;)

ahhh poo sorry to hear yer not feeling great right now :hug99: but stay focused, you can and you will do this!! :)

I am not feeling so strong at the minute either, and its a horrible place to be isnt it and can understand you feeling down about it - so if we both look at the bigger picture we will get there! :)

Chin up honey xxx

awwww sorry yo feel so rotten, but you'll feel better in the next few days. (((((((((((squishy hugs))))))))))))))

sorry you're not feeling well at the moment! there is no way you are fat & frumpy! just take that out of your head....RIGHT NOW!

do something you enjoy tonight that makes you laugh loads, that's what i do when i'm feeling a bit down! hope you feel better soon!! *hugs* xx

Scotsmist .. so sorry to hear you are not feeling great at the moment. Maybe you are just back to work too quick. I know in your situation you had no choice but your body doesnt know that. Pampering and relaxing this evening is def the way to go. Going through a general anesthetic can be rough at the best of times not to mind on a low cal diet.

Hopefully in a few days you will be feeling strong again . Keep going you know you can do this. :D

Sorry to hear you're not yourself. I'm sure it won't last and you'll feel so proud of yourself for not giving in when you're feeling better.
((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))) Keep your pecker up kiddo! xx

Hey hope your feeling better

Your very strong and have done so well, the results speak for themselves. Use that to motivate you on as you dont have much more to do untill refeed.

Your very positive maybe read some of your supporting posts to give you that inspiration abck

Best of luck

Thanks Sarah; you are doing so good too! I have decided to come home and just relax.

Off to Rufus Wainwright's Prima Donna Opera tomorrow - part of Manchester International Festival, so that will cheer me up.

Again, thank you so much...I really do appreciate it.

QUOTE=xsarahloux;1803944]oh honey! i'm so sorry you're not feeling yourself!
you have done so well and have been so much support to me, you will be feeling better soon.

well done for not "cheating". treat yourself, as above to cinema or pampering. you'll feel loads better.

love lots xxx[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE!!!!! I know, know, know that if it wasnt for this forum I would definitely NOT be where I am today!!! And, I mean that..not just saying it!

You are all right; I need to take time and just relax...........

Painted my toenails already ;-)! All set for the Opera tomorrow night and I am just trying to remain positive. I know it is only a little blip...but, not gone off the rails..yippee!!!!!

Again, THANKS!!!!! You are all a great bunch.

It's what the forum's all about IMHO xx

Back