Agony

Hi hon,

Get a laxative like senoknot (or somethng, don't know the brand names from UK)!! Don't walk around with it too long, it could get very very serious!!!!!!!

Good luck hon.. be strong xxx

I had this prob the other day! Was really horrible. I drank a couple of pints of water and it shifted it self. Now i make sure i drink 6 pints a day as i dont think 4 pints keeps me regular!

I find since having the water flavourings each day (1 teaspoon on 2 litres of water) that I'm not having so much trouble in the department.

I can't go either

I was going to post about this very subject this morning, as I haven't been since last Wednesday :sigh:. My CDC sold me some laxative powder last night, which I took in my dinner shake but nothing has happened yet!!! It is now 8:18 and I am at work and I sooo hate being caught short at work:sick0019:

More water will definitely help you. X

More water will definitely help you. X
Well, mission accomplished..........this afternoon and it was a bit of an effort!!! I am drinking so much water, I have permanently got a bottle of the stuff by my side that I top up constantly. I am peeing roughly every 15 minutes, so surely I don't need to be drinking more.......groan!!

You are doing really well, and you will adjust to the quantities of water.
I found that at night, if I really needed to :giggle:"go" (sorry!) I would drink a litre in a short space of time and it always worked... Ensuring you are well hydrated is a cornerstone of this diet and it will help you more than you realise.

X

You are doing really well, and you will adjust to the quantities of water.
I found that at night, if I really needed to :giggle:"go" (sorry!) I would drink a litre in a short space of time and it always worked... Ensuring you are well hydrated is a cornerstone of this diet and it will help you more than you realise.

X
My pee is the colour of tap water virtually, so is that a sign of good hydration?

I was going to post about this very subject this morning, as I haven't been since last Wednesday :sigh:. My CDC sold me some laxative powder last night, which I took in my dinner shake but nothing has happened yet!!! It is now 8:18 and I am at work and I sooo hate being caught short at work:sick0019:
The powder from your CDC isn't a laxative its a fibre supplement if you add it to your shakes daily its suppose to help reduce the risk of constipation :)

Does the powder fibre supplement affect the taste of the shakes?

No. It's tasteless. You need to use it with a couple of shakes each day.

Don't use it if you are constipated though as it can make it worse.

Back