AHHHHH IVE GIVEN IN!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nyssa, 22 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Nyssa

Nyssa Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi All,

im really ashamed to say that after being on lipotrim for 2 days i have failed :sigh:

last night i wanted food so bad and i know that it was normal to want food but with hubby also pushing me to eat i just cracked! i had a bowl of aubergine and courgette soup!

i know i should just pick myself up and carry on with it today but i now realsie tfr isnt for me.

last year i dropped from 17st7lbs to 12st7lbs in 7 months through exercise and healthy eating so i am going to go back to that.

thank you for all your support for the whole 2 days and good luck to everyone giving lipotrim your all, i admire you as i know how hard it is, but im heading over to calorie counting now :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

Well good luck for your journey

[​IMG]
    Any diet is hard work.

4. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    TFR definitely isn't for everyone but it's one of those things that you don't know until you've tried.

If you can lose 5 stone in 7 months then wow! Who needs tfr ha ha!
    Good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.