Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

AHHHHH IVE GIVEN IN!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nyssa, 22 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Nyssa

Nyssa Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi All,

im really ashamed to say that after being on lipotrim for 2 days i have failed :sigh:

last night i wanted food so bad and i know that it was normal to want food but with hubby also pushing me to eat i just cracked! i had a bowl of aubergine and courgette soup!

i know i should just pick myself up and carry on with it today but i now realsie tfr isnt for me.

last year i dropped from 17st7lbs to 12st7lbs in 7 months through exercise and healthy eating so i am going to go back to that.

thank you for all your support for the whole 2 days and good luck to everyone giving lipotrim your all, i admire you as i know how hard it is, but im heading over to calorie counting now :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

Well good luck for your journey

[​IMG]
    Any diet is hard work.

4. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    TFR definitely isn't for everyone but it's one of those things that you don't know until you've tried.

If you can lose 5 stone in 7 months then wow! Who needs tfr ha ha!
    Good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.