Ahoy! Fellow Dieters.

Amre Lee

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum. I'm not new to trying to lose weight though. I look over weight but in reality, i am obese - the main difference being that I carry it well. I have started the 5:2 diet and while this is only my second week I really feel that I can sacrifice 2 days a week. The fasting part isn't as hard (yet, haha) as I thought it would be. Has anyone else had success with this type of diet or intermittent fasting?
I know starting in December seems weird but i weighed myself and i am at the heaviest I've ever been in my life - a whooping 99kg. I need to grab this now before i reach 100kg.

Hi Amree,

I hope you've found the past few weeks ok and you're getting into the swing of 5:2. A woman I work with does it and gets on really well.

Good luck.

K x

Are you still doingit? I have started intermittent fasting, only eating 8hrs in the day and having 16hrs water only. It seems a bit too good to be true lost 2lb in wk1- although i did fail a bit at the weekend..! Try again this weekend.. anyone else do this? X

Back