Alcohol

Mocha

I've a party on Friday. I'll be having a tipple or two. What's the best thing to do regarding getting out of ketosis before the party? Do i just eat carbs the day before and then go for it or what?

Ta muchly.
Mocha x

Ummm just found the alcohol and ketosis thread in the stickies, what a lazy noob I am! :eek:

Lol... I think we all forget about the stickies half the time.

do you have to drink ? its best not to really, if you do be careful it can be dodgy to drink on SS x

CDC was really against me drinking and having the buffet. So I'm going to be a boring old fart but hopefully a thinner one than if I'd drank and succumbed to the buffet. Wish me luck for friday!

Guess you are on the journey of discovering that social occasions don't need to involve calories :p

It's the awkwardness that I feel on social occasions that I wont be able to aleviate with alcohol.

Yeah... i know that feeling.. it does get easier though I promise.

I completely agree with GG. It's hard at first but try and focus elsewhere like be the designated camera person! You'll be so busy taking pictures both you and others won't notice the lack of alcohol and think of all the memories you'll capture! It will get easier just be strong! X

Back