Alcohol

Kateweston

Hi there, i've been doing weight watchers for a bit, but like some of you that has tried it, the counting of points are a bit inconvinient when out and about. I like to go out with work mates and drink a few vodka and diet cokes, where could this fit in on my slim fast plan? What do all you do when going out for some alcoholic beverages?

Drink!

Hi, I'm new to slimfast as well and I like to have a drink from time to time too. I was planning on doing slimfast for 5 days and then do a regular 22 point weight watchers diet for two days over the weekend. I think if I didn't have the 2 days off the slimfast I'd prob not do very well at sticking to the diet.:break_diet:

Hi ladies! Another newbie to sf here too - it's nice to find a forum where others are just starting with slim fast!

I'm not sure about alcohol as i don't drink, but i think that it's quite high in calories.

I guess if you have 2 shakes and 2 snacks during the day you could use your remaining 700 cals on drinks - but don't quote me on that!!

Back