alcoholic drinks

Seen some budweiser light in tesco today and its 89 cals :D great for lager lovers :D

Hi :) I was just wondering if anyone knows how many syns is in a shot of coconut rum? I can't find anything on lifeline online or on a search here.

Thank you in advance :D

- if your looking for drinks with the intention to get drunk (as i do)... shots of spirits are usually 4.0 syns each.. not extremely low, but at least you'll get some sort of buzz out of it :p

Quick Q - What do people do if they are planning a night out drinking? I'm not a massive drinker and don't drink at home or anything (I don't like wine or beer!) but when I do go out with my girlies, I can def sink quite a few! My friends b'day next weekend and I wondered if people save their syns (as a one off kind of week) or just think meh to it and have a good night? I'm new and been doing quite well, haven't had a slip yet but I know next Saturday night will involve lots of vodka, lime and sodas!!! :)

I think most people either save their syns (although some consultants say that doesnt work?).... but what I do is have a flexi syn day, (or night) i eat normal SW stuff throughout the day but then have a good night on the vodkas, staying away from cocktails :( but then in the morning get straight back on the SW plan! at the end of the day this plan is a lifestyle change, i couldnt tell myself im banning alcohol cos as soon as i drink again ill gain it all back. :confused:

Quick Q - What do people do if they are planning a night out drinking? I'm not a massive drinker and don't drink at home or anything (I don't like wine or beer!) but when I do go out with my girlies, I can def sink quite a few! My friends b'day next weekend and I wondered if people save their syns (as a one off kind of week) or just think meh to it and have a good night? I'm new and been doing quite well, haven't had a slip yet but I know next Saturday night will involve lots of vodka, lime and sodas!!! :)

Hi! How did you get on with your night out? Because I have the exact same worry for this weekend! Did it affect your loss this week?

Hi! How did you get on with your night out? Because I have the exact same worry for this weekend! Did it affect your loss this week?

Hi :)

I'm going out this Saturday so not been yet (I'm rubbish with getting dates right!!)

I know I'm probably not really supposed to but I'm going to save my Syns or this weekend and hope for the best for next weeks WI! TBH I've been struggling to eat my Syns and have been having things for the sake of it to rack them up so I don't mind saving them for a few vodkas!

Hoping that I will still lose as this will be the first time I'm not 100% since I started 3 weeks ago :)

X

Hi :)

I'm going out this Saturday so not been yet (I'm rubbish with getting dates right!!)

I know I'm probably not really supposed to but I'm going to save my Syns or this weekend and hope for the best for next weeks WI! TBH I've been struggling to eat my Syns and have been having things for the sake of it to rack them up so I don't mind saving them for a few vodkas!

Hoping that I will still lose as this will be the first time I'm not 100% since I started 3 weeks ago :)

X

Awh okay, wel let me know how you get on! I'm new to slimming world so still trying to figure things out! haha :) Have a great night anyway!
x

Is Disaronno honestly only 3 syns? Amazing!

Is this true? Its so sweet, surely it cant be that low? My books says amaretto is 4.5? Id think this would be the same?I am very happy if im wrong though!

Also my new fave low syn alcohol drink is port with diet lemonade! 4 syns for 50ml but I use 25ml+top up with diet lemonade for only 2 syns! Its fruity+very yummy!

My favourite tipples are Malibu, Amaretto & Baileys....MMMMM!!

Having read through this thread am I correct in thinking Malibu = 2.5syns for25ml, 5syns for 50ml,
Amaretto = 4.5 syns for 25ml?? I'm guessing therefore a shocking 9sysn for 50ml (and lets face it, if we're drinking at home one drink never going to be less than 50ml....or is that just me??!)

Baileys....I haven't seen mentioned! Does anyone know the value for this - I'm guessing it's going to be eye-watering lol!!

How many suns for a full bottle of blossom hill white wine?

Back