Aldi

NatalieR

I am coming back to the good old trusted SW brcause i know when i follow it, it works. However i am not going back to group as there is only 1 group near me and it is on a night that i go to Boxercise so the timings do not work. I last went to group before Christmas so I have all of my packs and I am going to buy a food directory from Ebay.

I now however shop in Aldi so do they do any bars that are heb, do they do syn free yogurts. Is there anything that you have bought that is brilliant and i should get too?

I know I am going to have to go to Tesco for fry-light and fat free noodles so i can do a dual shop but with Aldi being cheaper i want to do the bulk of it there if i can.

Thank you in advance.

There are a few threads on here which will help you, one specifically for Aldi shopping, another for latest hexs & another for syn free stuff (I think), if you have a mosey round I'm sure you find what you're looking for ;)

Aldi Corale Ravioli is 1 syn per can, and I get their Optifit fat free yogurts forest fruits or cherry which is free.

Back