ALEX IS OUTTA BIG BROTHER

Naturally_Stush

They chucked her out!!! WOOHOO

I have mixed feelings...sometimes i just love to hate people if you know what I mean LOL

still it might give the others a chance to come into their own

Why did they boot her out? I hav'ent really watched it since I was channel hopping over a week ago, and she was having a go at the blind guy. Considering the thongs did'nt belong to her, I was puzzled as to why she was getting herself involved. She was bang out of order and Big Brother should of booted her out then. Can you imagine how much hate mail she gonna get.

LoL, That's what I've been doing! Don't seem that addicted this week? It may be because I haven't seen my CDC in TEN whole days. i don't know whether I'm coming or going lol. Glad to hear that you had a good day yesterday and today was 'ok'. Bring on tomorrow huh? Another Brilliant day I'm sure!
Are you going to take pics of the meet on Fri?I can't make it but would love to see some pics!

xxx

WOW!!

Alexandra given boot by Big Brother

1 hour ago
Big Brother contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been thrown off the show for intimidating other housemates.
As a result the first eviction of the ninth series, due to take place on Friday, has been cancelled.
Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, De-Gale allegdly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".
Other housemates found her behaviour threatening, Channel 4 said.
Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.
According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that...personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean?
"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".
She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got...I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."
She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

Just proves that some people never grow up - its the kind of thing I would hear in school!

Okay - Im watching the repeat and I think she is the closest thing to a pure hypocrite I have ever seen - what the hell does fancy dress have to do with religion!!!!

oh god what a stupid thing to say
she is so childish, "oooh i go on a gameshow where people get nominated and then when i get put up im gonna threaten to have people dealt with"

silly cowbag in my opinion
and the way she handled mohammed was all wrong, she is a "muslim" too yet smokes and drinks and wears what she wears.....
ummm go figure

oh god what a stupid thing to say
she is so childish, "oooh i go on a gameshow where people get nominated and then when i get put up im gonna threaten to have people dealt with"

silly cowbag in my opinion
and the way she handled mohammed was all wrong, she is a "muslim" too yet smokes and drinks and wears what she wears.....
ummm go figure

He he love it "cowbag" have to use that tomorrow - hmm shall I use it in a sentence or as a greeting ....

Hmmm true, she is just winding me up, making that poor guy second guess himself and worry, so what he dressed up for his birthday! It's not an everyday thing. The woman needs to get over it!

She's got issues. She's 1 stop short of Barking.

This thread has made my day. I'm sooo glad she's been booted out. About time. :D

she is a poor excuse for a woman!

Back