Alipally, finally ready to restart SS! Daily Diary

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Hi guys,

Lots of you might remember me from the pink site and discovery health,
I did really well previously with Cambridge and became a counsellor about 20 months ago.

Since then my weight has gone a bit pear shaped and after about 7 months of trying to restart every day, I decided to just let it be... not try and SS anymore, and I believed that perhaps SS really was a one time only offer, in as much as you could only really manage this once in your lifetime.
So I regained every last lb of my weight! :eek: Not exactly an inspiration to my clients eh:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek:

I decided to explore some different ways to get control and did the Body for Life Challenge in march(www.BFL.co.uk) ... managed the whole 12 weeks, but missed a good deal of the cardio as I sprained my ankle and never really got back into it. :break_diet: Despite this I stuck to the eating plan and managed to lose 3 stones in the 12 weeks
:D
However I have just maintained since the end of June. Admittedly, I've been on holiday for 3 weeks, so it's quite an achievement really!

I've started a new Group meeting for my CD clients and as an incentive, I've told all my new clients (9 of them!) that I'm starting SS with them... I am a woman of my word, so I did the prep week with them last week and started SS on Monday!

Yesterday, I was in bed at 9.30pm! today, I've been to the dentist, so I'm not too bothered about eating tbh!
I'm hungry, but determined not to let all my clients down... I guess the question is how can I ask them all to do something that I can't/won't do??

So let's just see if it really is possible to get your head back into SS after falling spectacularly as I have!

Ali
CDC

Hey Ali,

Good to see you again, and good on ya for doing SS alongside your clients. Well done on dropping 3 stone with BFL - I think I read about that programme. :cool:

Hi Ali
Nice to see you again! I've just restarted myself (for the squillionth time) but hopefully my head is in a better place this time and I'll be able to turn things around. Good for you, doing it alongside your clients.

Good luck!

Well week one is done and dusted... slight weekend hiccup, but I've managed a 7lb welight loss!
Very pleased that it's all moving in the right direction again...
All my new group ladies have done really well too!
So pleased that I've finally managed to get back to Sole source.
Ali
CDC

Hi Ali

Well done on the brill weight loss! I bet you are pleased.

Well done on getting back on SS - I hop between 790 & SS but I seem to loose more weight when I am doing 790!

Good luck for the week ahead!

Love
Char x:clap:x

Back