Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

all i wana do is chew on something!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lahodges87, 17 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i started soul source part of cd yesterday n now im havin severe cravings for nethin i can chew on (mostly bread i dont no why) will they ever go away???:confused:

and also that banana tetra brick tastes like old people protein shake :( eugh!! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Lynsay, don't worry you can overcome your cravings and eventually they will almost disappear (LOL) also rofl @ old people protein drinks haha instantly made me think of soylent green lol
    Hope your cd journey is a good one hun, it will definitely be worth it all when you see those lbs melting away xx

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    lol. never tasted old people shakes but i promise u if u occupy urself and tell the voice in ur head to sod off....in a few days u will feel amazing. you'll have detoxed ur body and ur skin will be lovely. not to mention that u will have more energy than ever and will not feel hungry. as soon as u r in ketosis it will all change for the better. after that all cravngs are purely emotional hunger and u need to address those without food to stop the cycle forever!

u can do it. dont listen to the voice telling u to gorge on carbs, listen to the real u, the one who wanted to do this diet. you will get thru it and be much happier, i promise!

5. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Chew ICE !!! or suck it (if you will excuse the expression) xBettyboo

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i use the mix a mousse when i want something more...chewy. well i know its not chewy but its more like real food than shakes! u can make icecream with the tetra packs and theres recipes for muffins and crisps and stuff at the top of this forum.

in a week or 2 u will be able to have the bars as well and they r yum.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.