all i wana do is chew on something!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lahodges87, 17 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i started soul source part of cd yesterday n now im havin severe cravings for nethin i can chew on (mostly bread i dont no why) will they ever go away???:confused:

and also that banana tetra brick tastes like old people protein shake :( eugh!! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Lynsay, don't worry you can overcome your cravings and eventually they will almost disappear (LOL) also rofl @ old people protein drinks haha instantly made me think of soylent green lol
    Hope your cd journey is a good one hun, it will definitely be worth it all when you see those lbs melting away xx

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    lol. never tasted old people shakes but i promise u if u occupy urself and tell the voice in ur head to sod off....in a few days u will feel amazing. you'll have detoxed ur body and ur skin will be lovely. not to mention that u will have more energy than ever and will not feel hungry. as soon as u r in ketosis it will all change for the better. after that all cravngs are purely emotional hunger and u need to address those without food to stop the cycle forever!

u can do it. dont listen to the voice telling u to gorge on carbs, listen to the real u, the one who wanted to do this diet. you will get thru it and be much happier, i promise!

5. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Chew ICE !!! or suck it (if you will excuse the expression) xBettyboo

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i use the mix a mousse when i want something more...chewy. well i know its not chewy but its more like real food than shakes! u can make icecream with the tetra packs and theres recipes for muffins and crisps and stuff at the top of this forum.

in a week or 2 u will be able to have the bars as well and they r yum.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.