All Inclusive Hols...HELP!

fun1uk

Hello guys,myself and my family are looking for a holiday for next may/june time for 7 days all inclusive.Open to were but ive been looking at many hotel and whenever i find one i really like i go on Trip Adviser and it has bad reviews lol.Im starting to get stressed out with it lol.

Its my H2B first time abroad,and ive not been for 10 years!H2B kids go every year with thier mum.Im 28 and H2B is 36,kids are 2 boys aged 17 and 13.

Im looking for a place that has a nice sandy beach within walking distance and a town centre within 15-20 mins walk if not on door step.Id love the beach to be breathtaking lol it needs to look like a beach and not so much like a cove,they just remind me of a long blue river lol.

Also id love the hotel to have more than 1 pool and resturant on site.
Ive also heard that on some all inclusive that you have to still pay for some items,is this true?

Id like it to be at least 4* and be fab! lol

I know it might seem that im being picky its just its took me nearly 8 years to convince H2B to consider going abroad (he has a phobia about taking his t.shirt off....even in front of me!!!! Hes not over weight or has man boobs!!!! )

So his holiday needs to have no faults or it will be the last time we go abroad lol.

Just to add im not wanting exotic locations like cuba or mexico etc...

Thanks guys lol

xxxx

Have you tried looking into the Canary Islands?

Yeah they look nice but the photos of the sea looks like you could surf in it lol.
Ive heard its VERY windy there too?

Hi Vicky,
sorry not very helpful on this as never did the all inclusive one, but best of luck.
Doirin

I'm currently looking at All Inclusive Holidays and have found some bargains in Turkey on teletext holidays

All Inclusive resorts only normally charge for extras such as if you were to drink imported drinks ie smirnoff vodka rather than the local vodka, also some places charge for things like ice creams and beauty treatments but generally all food and drink is within the price.

Right guys,ive narrowed it down to Protaras or Nissi Bay in Cyprus or Lara in Turkey!
The one in Turkey is The Titanic one,looks fab for kids but the Cyprus looks more classier lol

But its def Cyprus or Turkey lol so nearly there..

have you thought about egypt? its lovely, very hot, sandy beaches the staff @most hotels ova there go out of there way for you. the sea is so clear in weight high and can still see toes lol. i have jus booked my hol back there for later in the yr. also prices are great all inc. between £280-450 per person depending when you go. Have a look on teletext. x

The one thing to remember is that Cyprus uses the Euro where as Turkey still has its own currency, Can get very expensive if you decide to venture out of the hotel in a Euro country

The kids are in Egypt as we speak with their mum and her bf so id like to take them somewere different next year but Egypt is somewere id consider if it was just me and richard :)

xxx

Hi Fun1uk

I just booked a holiday for next may to alcudia spain through lowcostholidays.com, I used to work in hotel reservations and study travel, so ive looked around a fair bit and this site seems to be by far the cheapest, do you have a budget in mind?

I got a 1 bed apartment for 2 in alcudia spain including transfers, flights and insurance on an all inclusive basis staying in a 4* holiday village for £456.00 pp fpr 2 weeks! I would say thats a pretty good bargain!

holidayhotels, is also a good site to use as they offer early booking discounts.

I wouldnt believe all review sites to be honest with you, alot of people who do reviews only do them because in their eyes they had a bad experience, when in most cases they are just the type of people who are never satisfied with anything! Its not the hotel, the flight thats important its what you make of the experience and aslong as you have a pool, a bar, the beach and the sun it doesnt really matter! :D

Right all change lol...The fella dont wanna pay more than £3000 inc spending money all inclusive still for 4.So think cyprus is out lol

hi,

I've looked at trip advisor before and panicked too, but then someone suggested typing the place into google (or some other) and making sure you read several web-sites that have reviews as it could just be that a person/group just doesn't like anything.

Also baleric islands (quieter parts) and Malta are suppossed to be good AI for peeps with kids.

:)

I went all inclusive to Turkey last year and it was great. Will try and find the name of the complex. It was in Fethiye

Irene xx

Think ive found somewere,its called The Tropic Garden Aparthotel, Santa Eulalia.

Any Thoughts?

not heard of that one hun.
I was going to suggest nissi beach and as i read on you'd mentioned it, we're going in a month and its costing us £2200 for 2 people and thats only b&b it is very expensive there, we're staying in a 4 star plus resort so it'd better be nice lol. you'll have a fab time wherever you go Im sure x

I have just booked Aqua Fantasy hotel in Kusadasi in turkey for june 2010 all inclusive, 4 people but because both my kids are over 12 they are classed as a adult. Ii they like water then they will love it it has a 26 slide water park but it is out of the town

i would reccommend teletext inline. weve had some fab all inclusives. i find trip advisor type of websites only mostly attract the negative comments, ive been on holidays where trip advisor have panned it, and we loved it. ( and i work in the holiday trade so know a good one from a bad one) most all incs are what they say all inc. the lastone we went on the only thing you had to pay for was ice creams and slush puppy type kids drinks by the pool. all the food and drinks are inc. some have all day buffets, some have set meal times, but ive always found the food amazing. although on the last all inc we did i did hear several people complaining they wanted a 'british breakfast with proper english sausages'.. makes me laugh....:)

hey....we just booked up for a 5star all inclusive 2 week holiday in icmeler at marmaris palace :D total cost was 1400 for me, my daughter, my mum and my sister :) not bad i think! We got the same deal in Egypt last year......lovely place but we went at a time it was too hot for us so spent most of the time in the pool :p

Good Luck..x

I always books my flights separate to the accommodation, regardless of where I go.

Generally I have found ebookers.com good for flights and roomsnet.com excellent for hotels etc. I have have room only suites (America), through to All Inclusive (Canaries) and never had a problem with them at all.

Hope that helps

Back