All Quiet Here...

Oh the boobs thing mine are the bane of my life one is way bigger than the other grrrr i hate it hope u find some lovely clothes for ur holipops hun vegas sounds amazing my mum been a few times although last time she ended but there for an extra 11 days! (ash cloud) she said the csi experince was good fun! can wait to hear about ur adventure when ur back enjoy the memories of ur wedding while ur there too! x

Hey ladyvegas :)
Sorry to hear that your having chemo. I hope you get well soon. I wouldn't consider a boob reduction until your treatment is over as it could be fluid. Big boobs are horrible. I went from a D cup to a HH. I was absolutely gutted but I had myself to blame as I put on loads of weight. I don't see the point of reductions as your boobies are fat anyway so there's a chance that the weight will go on the boobies again. I don't understand why some women want to put silicone into their chests to have bigger boobs. Having big boobs are uncomfortable and bloody expensive. The only place I can get bras from are bravissimo :mad: and they always measure me wrong. I hate shopping for bras :(

Scottishjewel - your lucky mum. Bet she didn't feel so lucky at the time though. Have ordered some dresses from Dorothy Perkins and Next so hopefully they will be here over the next few days. Have tonnes of t-shirts and stuff for during the day.

Missa - yeah I used to order stuff from Bravissimo too. They have so many nice things - all I need is the money to buy them. LOL!!! I am such a chicken - I always say that I would have a BR but would not go through with it. Hopefully once the chemo is finished the bloating will disappear and boobs will go back to normal.

We go on the 19th October - we so can't wait. We are planning on driving to Anaheim too as I want to go to Disney. Big Kid in both of us - we've opened the Disney website so many times and watched all the rides over and over so we know what to go on and what to avoid.

Awww bless!!

Scottishjewel - your lucky mum. Bet she didn't feel so lucky at the time though. Have ordered some dresses from Dorothy Perkins and Next so hopefully they will be here over the next few days. Have tonnes of t-shirts and stuff for during the day.

Missa - yeah I used to order stuff from Bravissimo too. They have so many nice things - all I need is the money to buy them. LOL!!! I am such a chicken - I always say that I would have a BR but would not go through with it. Hopefully once the chemo is finished the bloating will disappear and boobs will go back to normal.

I agree. Bravissimo do have some lovely underwear but the prices are ridiculous. If you have "normal" boobies you can get bras for like a tenner depending on where you go but I guess we are out of the "normal" category so we have to spend a fortune lol.

Back