All Set Raring To Go!!

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Just met my CDC for the first time and now I am ready to start tomorrow. My CDC is really nice so I look forward to seeing her each week :). Well my starting weight is 16st 8lbs, and for the time being I have put my target weight as 10st, but to be honest, it really depends how I look, as I dont want to be too small, I dont think it would suit me but we'll see :p. Im actually really excited now, im not kidding myself though, I know these next couple of days are going to be tough so dont be surprised if I start making random posts, haha! All of you are so inspirational to me and I hope I can be just as inspirational to others :D.

Wish me luck!

Lea x x x

Good luck hun, you can do it and you've got all of us lot for support xxxx

Good luck! I'm starting tomorrow aswell so be interested to hear how you are coping in the first week!!!! Just be great to be slim and comfortable for the summer. I think this forum is really encouraging - I can't believe how much weight some people have lost - DEEP RESPECT!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on - all the best.

Good luck to you both - you'll soon be so glad you started :)

hey hey hun! good luck!
im on day 2 and have been fine! felt a bit weak earlier on but im full of the cold and tired cos i have a 8 mnt babby who dont sleep through - and had my pink pee stick today so am in ketosis :) fat burning like whoa!
best of luck sweets and pop in on my diary :)

xcx

Thanks everyone :) Im sat here with my 21 Tetras (lol) and im soo eager to get started!! hehe.

Claire - Hope you feel better soon. I also have a 8 month old little boy but luckily he takes after his motherbear and sleeps for England! Hehehehe :) xx

good luck and well done, for starting cd 1st week is hard but worth it after ketosis kicks in you'll be fine looking forward to your posts :D

haha smug eh?!?! my first was like that! i miss babies that sleep!!

xcx

good luck all starting tomorrow. I'm on day 3 now and feeling good. I'm in ketosis and burning fat again! woooo. I've already lost 6 stone doing cd (since 2006) and I'm itching to get rid of the last 2 and a half stone! cd is great. just stick to it 100% and your first weeks loss will blow you away!!!!

good luck mrs!!! get a diary going and everyone commenting s so motivating!! im on day 3 and feel no desire at all to go munching :)
for the first time in about 4 years i wld turn down chocolate by choice!!!

xcx

All the best!! Keep posting it's very good for the soul ! And keeps the mind focused

P.s. You can never be toooo small LOL x

how's it all going so far?

Thanks guys!! :) well its my first day and i dont feel too bad, had a banana tetra for breakfast, yum yum. Im pretty hungry but ill fight through it :D xx

go girl!! get through the first couple of days and you will find it much easier. especially after about 3 days when I found that I could get the top button on my work trousers done up again!! it's so worth it. and I feel great today (day 4) xx

I cant wait until my clothes become looser, ive waited so long for that day!!! :D LOL xx

you're not alone there!

Back