all the best for wednesday weighins

spottitchsam

Silver Member
all the best for tomorrows (weds)weighin guys hope you are pleased with your results,Happy monday,Pride&respect,Lilyg,Lovelylauramac,Heavygal ,
Leeladee,Speshington,Lipolisa,Julie sharkey,Babypudding.also all the best to anyone not on the list but is weighin tomorrow.x
:party0019:

Thanks but I'm dreading it, totally my own fault

Thank you. I might put up another thread about this, but do any others do this (I can't be the only one) when I'm very very tempted by a morsel of food lying around (work, leftovers etc) I have taken a bit of quiche chewed it a bit, felt guilty and disappointed that it doesn't taste as nice as i thought it would, given it another chew then spat it out!?

Thanks can't wait to see how i've done, been 100% feel i've lost some in places but my stomach seems bigger, weighed day 2(naughty me) and it said 7lb so if i get that for my first WI I'll be happy!!! Good Luck everyone!!!!

Best of luck guys!

Thanks :) 2lbs off this week for me meaning I'm more or less at goal :) (scales showed me at 10stone6 and threequarters ;))

Guess I need to get my ar&e in gear and go shopping! I've written out a refeed menu type thing. But might leave it another day or so to get to 10.6 proper!!

Thanks :) 2lbs off this week for me meaning I'm more or less at goal :) (scales showed me at 10stone6 and three quarters ;))

Guess I need to get my ar&e in gear and go shopping! I've written out a refeed menu type thing. But might leave it another day or so to get to 10.6 proper!!

well done on losing and getting nearly to target.bet you feel fantastic.all the best for refeeding this week.x

2 down this week, so at least it's going in the right direction. Not too bad considering I broke the diet twice, I was sick baby was sick no sleep it goes on but starting with a new attitude. Still a sick baby but at least I'm not sick anymore, and 9 lbs in two weeks is not to be sniffed at, roll on next wednesday, :)

Well first WI and 8lb off pleased just wish I hadn't weighed second day as it would have been more of a suprise, keep it up everyone and well done!!

Well done guys that's great....every pound counts!

Back