WEDNESDAY WEIGHINS.

spottitchsam

Silver Member
all the best guys for your weighin tomorrow.
lizzie9442.
michywoo.
nikie.

hope you will be happy with the results.

:scale::scale:

Hi Spottitchsam! I'm actually weighing tonight instead of tomorrow as my OH is away tomorrow night (we are SSing together!) so I will report back later!! It'd be back to the usual day of Wednesday next week!

How are you getting on??

Niki

i wish i had someone in my house to support me in doing the cd.my hubby does his bit by cooking all the meals for our son/daughter and eat in the kitchen away from me.i did go for a toby carvery yesterday for his birthday,i had a child size plate with every thing including roast potatoes,back to 3 shakes now for a couple of weeks before i go up to step 3/4 for a couple of weeks.
all the best for you and hubby in your weighins.come back and let us know

I lost 4lbs! That's 21lbs in 4 weeks! And OH lost about 3lbs also (he works in kg)! Both very happy with that!

Thank you for the good luck. I'm nervous about tonights weigh in as I'm worried its not going to be very much but I suppose any loss is better than a gain.

Well done on your loss Nikie, thats really good! You will be at your goal in no time. Wish I was your weight lol, i will get there one day x

well done guys.WE will all get there in time.have a good day.

Had my weigh in last night and lost 3lbs. I think I'm happy with that as that's as total of 19lbs in 3 weeks. Can't have big losses every week! Also I've been not well last few days. At least it's still a loss x

Had my weigh in last night and lost 3lbs. I think I'm happy with that as that's as total of 19lbs in 3 weeks. Can't have big losses every week! Also I've been not well last few days. At least it's still a loss x

lizzie
well done on losing another 3lbs.19lbs in 3 weeks is great keep up the good work.all the best for your coming week.

Hey sorry late post had my wi yesterday and lost 4 pounds. X

michywoo well done, another 4 bites the dust.all the best over the next week

-4lbs after 5 days not bad. My CDC said it would have been more if i weighted in the sunday when i started. But i am away at the weekend.

-4lbs after 5 days not bad. My CDC said it would have been more if i weighted in the sunday when i started. But i am away at the weekend.

Well done on losing 4lbs in 5 days,has your cdc said it could have been more if weighin was on sunday.think of it another way,you now have a extra 2 days to tag on to the next weeks weighin.all the best for your next weighin.have a good weekend away.

Back