all the best for wednesday weighins

spottitchsam

Silver Member
all the best for tomorrows (weds)weighin guys hope you are pleased with your results,Happy monday,Pride&respect,Lilyg,Lovelylauramac,Heavygal ,
Leeladee,Speshington,Lipolisa,Julie sharkey,Babypudding,Blodwen.also all the best to anyone not on the list but is weighin tomorrow.x
:party0019:

Thanks spottitchsam, am nervous about tomorrow, I have stuck to it 100% but where I saw changes in the first week I just feel bigger esp around my stomach area, have felt I could eat food over the last 2 nights which hasn't happened up until now. I'm so sorry I sound so negative, I'm sure I'll be fine.

Gosh, Wednesday again already! Fingers crossed.

I've had a week of refeed which has seen me wobble around the scales but ultimately stay (mostly) the same.
Last week I was 10st6 and threequarters, this week i was 10st7 and a quarter, so a half pound gain.
I'm not too fussed - I've stuck to the refeed as I should so I expect its just my body 'finding its way'.

I'm still taking one shake a day (for breakfast) and on the odd occasion I've had one for tea too - so the only meal I've had has been lunch.

Another week of refeeding then I'm away on my holidays, hope there won't be too much damage. I'm very conscious of what I 'should' eat so hopefully will be ok

I am returning to LT after my holidays to lose anything I may have gained on holiday (hopefully not) with the ultimate aim of reaching 10stone.

So if I don't check in next week, see you all in about three weeks :)

Hi spottitchsam, I lost 5lb, am over the moon, that's 13lb in two weeks!!!!!

Hi spottitchsam, I lost 5lb, am over the moon, that's 13lb in two weeks!!!!!

well done blodwen on losing another 5lbs.nearly a stone in a month is brill.no other diet i know brings you these results in that sort of time.all the best for next week.x

Thanks, you seem to be doing well?

Back