Puddings Allergic to artificial sweetners! o_0

Maisiedays

Hello,

My doctor has told me that artificial sweetners are a no-no for me. :eek: I've developed a sort of allergy to them. I get a banging migraine everytime I have them now.

I feel lost right now because I can't figure out what to have for puddings on EE. I know this is a big ask, but does anyone have any pudding recipes that are realatively low in syns, and sweetened with sugar or fruit? I've been making some egg custards for 3 syns using the milk as a healthy extra.

100ml milk
1 egg
1 Tbs. sugar
Pinch of nutmeg

mix together and bake until set.

Any ideas would be welcomed.

Thank you,
Kath

oh no, that sucks! I'm not much good with puddings - I tend to just have a little chocolate or something if i want something sweet. There are lots of low syn treats you could have instead of a proper pudding, low fat ice cream and some fruits perhaps?

Could you have something like agave nectar, xylitol or truvia in place of the artificial sweetener?

Could you have something like agave nectar, xylitol or truvia in place of the artificial sweetener?

Hello, :)
I've used Stevia in the past, but it tends to drop my blood sugar. I can be a bit hypoglycemic. Xylitol bothers me too. :(

However, I've never tried agave nectar or truvia! Thank you for these ideas!! I'm going to try both of these. Do you know the syn values for them?

Thanks again!
:)

Back