Allergic to tomatoes.

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Hi all,
my daughter is joining me on slimming world but for me the problem is she is allergic to Tomatoes and doesn't like yogurt or frommage frais. Anyone any ideas for pasta sauces please.:confused:

I made a nice red pepper sauce one time when I forgot to buy toms!!

I chargrilled them first (halved) under grill, then gently fried in fry light with onions and mushrooms before blending. Season to taste and add some basil/herbs of choice.

xxx

You could make a sauce with some laughing cow light cheese triangles. I believe there is a recipe for it above that people use.
Sorry cant be of more help Hun as I dont have that many Green Days and dont have an allergy to tomatoes.

You could make a sauce with some laughing cow light cheese triangles. I believe there is a recipe for it above that people use.
Sorry cant be of more help Hun as I dont have that many Green Days and dont have an allergy to tomatoes.

Oooo I'll look that up! I sometimes melt my 5 LC light triangles into pasta on its own so a proper recipe might be good! Oooooo xx

You can make carbonara with bacon, onion, garlic done in fry light. Whisk a couple of eggs with quark and seasoning and coat the cooked pasta in it. Finish with some parmesan.

Or use Philly light with garlic and herbs as a HEA 56g, and stir into hot cooked pasta. Or the plain, or the basil one.

Back