Allergy question?!?

BeccaBell

Ok so this is VERY off topic BUT

I got some of that Clinique All About the Eyes eye cream free in glamour this month and its says suitable for all skin types. Now I may be wrong but I always thought Clinique was a pretty good skincare brand and even though I have suffered from sensitive skin in the past I figured I'd be ok

This morning I woke up and my left eye looks as though I've been punched:eek: It wouldn't open and is sooo SORE!

Nothing else in my routine has changed so I am guessing its the eyecream. I've taken a couple of antihitemines and the swelling has gone down alot though its still very sore.

I've had allergic reactions before but never in my eye and I'm a bit worried. Should I go and see the doctor or should I leave it a couple of days?

I really wish I'd listened to my mum and got the lip gloss now!

Bx

It is possibly the eye cream and the eye area can be very sensitive was it only the one eye?

To be on the safe side if no better in the morning I would go and see doc to make sure its ok.

Make sure the swelling has subsided within 24hrs, check that you are otherwise well and if so you should be ok with antihistamines - obviously if you feel any other strange symptoms, see your nurse/GP xx

I'm the same with Clinique skincare products but I love their make-up. I'm hypothyroid and tend to have an allergic reaction to most skin care products other than the simple range. Try putting slices of cucumber over your eyes as it's less harsh than ice. Hope you feel better soon.

Back