Alli question?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Im thinking of taking these for a while but I was wondering is it necessary to count the fat/cals in each meal or is it ok to just make healthy food choices - the reason I ask is I have two babies under 2 and I dont have the time to count cals or fill in a food diary. I would rather just eat healthy/sensibly and take the tables as a boost - is this possible??

Im thinking of taking these for a while but I was wondering is it necessary to count the fat/cals in each meal or is it ok to just make healthy food choices - the reason I ask is I have two babies under 2 and I dont have the time to count cals or fill in a food diary. I would rather just eat healthy/sensibly and take the tables as a boost - is this possible??

Hi, I looked in this morning & hoped perhaps some one else could answer you. The fact is I just don't know. I wonder if you posted your query on the Xenical thread, Perhaps someone could help you there. At the moment I'm the the only one who seems to post here.
My you will be a busy lady just now, one of my DnL had twins, they are twenty now but I remember very well how she felt at times!
Good luck. :)

Thanks for your reply - how are you getting on with them?

Ah, I am the wrong person to ask, I am still undecided. This is my ninth day & so far I have lost 12oz. A loss is a loss but I expected more. I may not be following the diet correctly. I wish now I had asked my doctor for Xenical, it is double strength & less expensive - if the doc' had agreed of course. The only side effect I have had is that I am slightly more loose than usual but far from embarrassingly so.

Normally rule of thumb i've been using is dont eat anything thats more than 5g of fat per 100g of product and dont eat more than 15g of fat per meal. I just stick to plenty of veg and salad with meat/fish. Just basically watching what you eat and making healthy eating choices are you're fine. GL with your weight loss.

Back