Almost 13st to 8st7 Thank you slimming world.

x-tuesdayemma-x

Silver Member
Before and after :)

belly.jpg

Last edited:
Wow you look amazing - You can really see the difference. Well Done on your weight loss so far :D Xx

hope u dont mind me saying but u were gorgeous in the beggining too!! xx

thank you guys :)

Wow you look great! well done xxx

well done x

wd on your weightloss babes xx

Oh my god emma!!! I was last on here when you just put on picture number two. I have been very naughty all summer duringuni break and doing full time work and didnt go to class so SW went to pot. Your pictures have really inspired me to get up and go and start again.
I will be heading off to rejoin class tonight!
Well done you look totally gorgeous and that waist is teeny totsie :)

:) im glad to hear ive inspired you, i myself have been a little bit naughty over the past few week and not been on here for a while only put on 1.5lbs though so im back on here to fill in my food diary and get back on track, good luck to you :) x

Update :)

ForumRunner_20120315_150059.jpg

9st 2lbs

Stupid phone wouldnt let me put it with my other photos but have a look at my first post on this to see the diffrence, and its tiny but it gets bigger if you click on it :)

Last edited:
You look amazing Emma! Such an inspiration for me to shed this excess 6 stone!! x

Fantastic! Did you ever imagine posting a photo of yourself in a bikini when you started the journey?? What a transformation. Well done and stick with it.

Back