Almost 5 stone lighter !!

Woweeee... well done you.... you look fab.... just the thing I needed at the mo to spur me on. Keep up the good work.

Jules xx

Wow! Great job you! I'm 1 down and at least 4 to go...so it's great to know 5 is achievable :)

And how the heck did you end up with Sir Bob groping your shoulder?! ;)

Cx

Sir Bob was guest speaker at a fund raising function for the charity I work for....hence the scary picture - one of the few which prompted me to lose weight.....but he is so so attractive in real life and just oooses sex appeal !!!

Sir Bob was guest speaker at a fund raising function for the charity I work for....hence the scary picture - one of the few which prompted me to lose weight.....but he is so so attractive in real life and just oooses sex appeal !!!

Oooeer... he's got his arm around you ;)

Well done by the way, fantastic achievement. :clap:

Amazing hun, true inspiration x

Awesome hun, you should be proud as punch!

x

Its seeing pictures like yours that make me feel it can be done ...the down side is I still want to lose a further 5 stone !!!

WOW thats fantastic! Congratulations!

Emma
x

Thank you for all the encouraging comments. This site is very much my daily encouragement - and kick up the bum to keep me on track

I'm feeling so blobby after having eaten over the holiday period that its a relief to get back to porridge and milkshakes !!!

Here's to the next 5 stone :)

Back