Alot to lose, lets do it!:)

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm starting Lipotrim tomorrow, yippieee!
I'm so excited. I have about 7 stone to lose, I'm 16st now so that would be right would it?
My chemist should be able to tell me today.

I just know I can do it thanks to this site.

How's everyone here doing, I can't wait to hear stories of progress!

Well done evryone we can do it-I sound soooo prepy and irritating I know!
:party0011::party0011:

Love Daisy,
xxx

Good Luck Daisy im on CD and on my second day with about 7 and a half stone to loose it can be daunting but the end result will be worth it.

Hey Daisy, good luck with LT. I've been on Lighterlife for 7 weeks and so far I've lost 3 stone,2lbs :)

My advice would be to turn to this site if at any point u want to binge on food! I've found it so helpful, despite lapsing a few times along my journey...

Goodluck again, you can do it ;)

Oh you've done really well already Claire!!
We have the same to lose now so I'll enjoy confering with you and getting/giving tips we pick up along the way.

There are people on the site who've lost 9 and 10st!!!:eek:
This gives me soooo much hope as I'm in the same boat more of less.

Thanks, los of love,
Daisy xxx

Oh you've done really well already Claire!!
We have the same to lose now so I'll enjoy confering with you and getting/giving tips we pick up along the way.

There are people on the site who've lost 9 and 10st!!!:eek:
This gives me soooo much hope as I'm in the same boat more of less.

Thanks, los of love,
Daisy xxx

hehe... right, lets have a race to the finish!! :rolleyes:

When are u hoping to be finished by?? what is the avg weight loss on LT, i've never actually heard of the diet before, apart from here!!

The average weight loss on LT is about a stone a month but people often lose one and a half every month.
I'm just going to hope for one a month cos I don't want to get my hopes up!!
I've 111pounds to lose so should take about 7/8 months. I'd LOVE it to take less but not sure it's possible:(

Keep posted,
xxx

The average weight loss on LT is about a stone a month but people often lose one and a half every month.
I'm just going to hope for one a month cos I don't want to get my hopes up!!
I've 111pounds to lose so should take about 7/8 months. I'd LOVE it to take less but not sure it's possible:(

Keep posted,
xxx

a stone a month is reasonable... 7/8 months will take you just past the summer so you have a great goal!

I'm being slightly more harsh on myself and planning to reach target by Mid-june for my 22nd birthday but not sure its possible!!

(However, I've been told I need my gall bladder out possibly, so that will mean I have to come off it for 3 months.. Although I will still lose weight, it will be nowhere near the rate its dropping off now):mad:

Aww but you can come straight back on it when your all better and at least you won't be gaining weight which is the main thing.

Dreading the taste of these shakes and the "soup"
It's worth it no matter how bad they are!

xxx

Back