Alpen bars

sm1ler

Does anyone know if the new groove alpen bars are a hexb or not? i seen them in sainsburys today but didnt wanna risk buying them!

Dunno, are they a 'light' or 'normal' ?

Oh and on the theme of alpen I tried the new fudge and choc alpen light today, twas nice, but Im not sure it out does the choc and orange for me! xxx

No it is just the Alpen Lights that are HE. I much prefer the fudge ones to the choc orange ones now

No it is just the Alpen Lights that are HE. I much prefer the fudge ones to the choc orange ones now

yeah i just checked and they aint light bars, so the fudge ones are light? i havent seen those yet!!
and its 2 for a hex is that right?

Id not heard of them until someone on here mentioned them, Id not been able to get any, but my friend can get them from the tesco from near where she works so she bought some for me too!

minimins introduced me to the alpen light bars lol
i love the choc orange the fudge and the summer fruits one can't get the citrus ones in my tesco but want to try them
they yummy
i have the two for my supper when i not used all my HEXB

xxxxxx

I like the apple and sultana ones too. I have never seen the citrus ones in any of my local shops but I want to try them

I dont fancy the citrus ones! x

I dont fancy the citrus ones! x

oooh i do, havent tried them but my fave atm is the red fruit ones (cant remember what tey are exactly), yummy!!

the summer fruit ones I think you mean Abigail, I like them but not as much as the choc ones!! x

I have just bought the fudge/choc from Tesco and only paid £1.89 for a box of 6. The summer fruit ones were £1.87!!!

Back