Alpen light bars : chocolate & fudge

I got a reply from Weetabix (they make Alpen!)

Basically told me they wished all stores stocked all their products, and gave me numbers to call for the supermarkets lol. Thanks!

Checked in another Tesco today, a bigger one, and sadly they didn't stock them either nor have a space for them. Looks like the end of the road for Tesco stocking them :( OMG I am sad!

Was in a relatively large Tesco last night - they stocked all the flavours of Alpen Light, so it's not a nationwide Tesco problem.

Have you spoken to one of your local supermarkets? Our local (smallish) Tesco is really receptive to people's suggestions - if it's on their list of approved products, there's usually a line set up within a month...

Was in a relatively large Tesco last night - they stocked all the flavours of Alpen Light, so it's not a nationwide Tesco problem.

Have you spoken to one of your local supermarkets? Our local (smallish) Tesco is really receptive to people's suggestions - if it's on their list of approved products, there's usually a line set up within a month...

Worth a go I guess, but if they say no I'm gonna have to wreck the joint :D:D

Ooh I went to Tesco yesterday and bought 8 boxes of choc fudge, they had a shelf full. I dont understand why it is different in different areas x

Ooh I went to Tesco yesterday and bought 8 boxes of choc fudge, they had a shelf full. I dont understand why it is different in different areas x

That's why there are empty shelves everywhere :roofles:

I find that they can be a bit hard in the colder weather - BUT - soften up nicely after a short spell balanced over a cup of tea / coffee.

Hmmmm.

In my tesco the choc fusge ones seem to be cheaper than the others.

Back