Alpen light bars : chocolate & fudge

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Laddiesboy, 26 October 2009.

1. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Seems my local Tesco has stopped stocking them :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Didn't have any when we did our weekly shop, but went back today and the space has been filled with something else.

I swear if they stop stocking banana & custard Muller lights I am gonna have to kill someone lol
  2. tfmd

tfmd Well-Known Member

Violent withdrawals from Muller lights not good...
    Send a warning letter to Tesco!!!!!!!!!
  3. henna!

henna! I can do this............

alpen lights are 2 for £2.50 at sainsburys! I love choc and fudge alpens my favs!!
  4. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

no choc ones at our sainsburys this afternoon either :(
  5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Omg nooo. choc and fudge r my fave, i already drive 20 mins out of my way to get them cause neither of my local supermarkets stock em as it is!
  6. ChunkeeMonkiee

ChunkeeMonkiee Well-Known Member

I've never had choc & fudge but now im sooo curious, are they a healthy B? I'm getting pretty sick of the weetabix white choc bars. How do I put my awards under my posts like you guys? Char x
  7. Tigger2000

Tigger2000 Well-Known Member

2 alpen light equals one HXB.

I also would like to add my awards, please tell how.
  8. ChunkeeMonkiee

ChunkeeMonkiee Well-Known Member

Thnx Tiggz, I think I figured it out but when I put 3 awards on it says exceded 150 character limit.. :s ?? x
  9. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

I've never even seen choc and fudge! I get choc and orange from my local Morrisons and the summer fruits and apple ones from sainsbury.

I'm new to this whole alpen light world - I love them though! So much so they are usually a HEB for me no matter what day I am doing :) x
  10. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

yeah, so far iv only seen big tescos stocking them, they are nice though! its a nice change because i usually just eat the choc and orange or apple ones.. boo summer fruits! the ones i have are always tough and hard and give me jaw ache!
  11. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

I kinda find that once you start seeing them in shops like Home Bargains and B&M then it's the beginning of the end for them...
  12. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

My local Tesco dont stock the fudge ones (which are gorgeous), but my local Asda do.
  13. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Getting there

yes i like these ones too. If i see them locally i'll give you a shout, I normally pick them up in Sainsburys or Tesco they were in Sainsbury's last week so i'll check for you before weds if i can.
  14. pinktiger

pinktiger Well-Known Member

I can only get summer fruits or apple ones and have become addicted to the summer fruits one as the apple ones aren't appealing to me. May see if I can get my dad to get some of the others and send them over to try as I love the Choc Orange Hifi Bars but you can only have 1 of those but 2 Aplen lights. Hoping I can get some Mint Hifi bars tomorrow night as they really are lush and the OH liked them and it's a good way to get him to eat something for brekkie after his morning pt session
  15. MadMax

MadMax Well-Known Member

Bigger tescos seem to have them.......they are my favs.......saves me eating all the cakes and chocs at work. I don't feel deprived.
    Are any other bars as good and low syned??????
  16. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Well-Known Member

Choc and fudge are the best!

Our Tesco don't stock them either, but I made a special trip (20 miles round trip) to ASDA today to stock up. I bought 6 boxes (just need to make sure I don't eat them all in one go though......)
  17. Laddiesboy

Thanks for coming to my rescue with those two boxes BaysideJ!!

I need to find a new source. I feel an email to Alpen coming on lol
  18. LouiseD

LouiseD Active Member

Funny this is mentioned cos i have not seen any choc n orange of late and they are my faves!! i think an email may be a good idea x
  19. Laddiesboy

OK, I have mailed them. Watch this space ;)
  20. icklerockchick

icklerockchick slow but steady!

ooooh the fudge are my fave but luckily my asda still seems to be doing them :) phew!

never liked the apple n sultana ones before but they are currently a pound a box in farmfoods and i have grown to like them they taste just like flapjack :D