Alpen Light Bars

They have been out for ages but for a long time they were only available in selected Tesco stores

I love the summer fruit & yoghurt one - it's 3 syns, but really yummy - I didn't realise that 2 of them counted as a HEb.

i like them but you only get 2 and a half days worth in a box. i have to limit myself cos they're just too much money for me @ the mo....
i do like the sainsburys bgty peach and apricot they're yummy
x

Aww i love alpen light bars especially the choc an orange ones with a wee cuppa tea! Bliss! :p

I live in Ballymoney! :D

Went to asda today and got another two boxes of these - 2 for £3 too which was much better than the £1.95 each i paid in tesco!

I bought some choc & fudge ones the other day but haven't tried them yet. They do sound nice!

I absolutley love the choc orange ones but i can't eat them any longer, they give me really bad wind pains (sorry tmi):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

After reading the comments yesterday, I went a bought a pack of chocolate and fudge last night and used for my HEB. I was dead excited and said to OH we are having a treat with our cuppa in front of the telly.
They were are bit pricey, but thought what the hey, but I was more disapointed when I opened the packet and saw the size of them. :eek: They were lovely but I don't know that I will be using my HEBs on these again, unless for a special treat.

I made a individual cheesecake using sultana & Apple alpen light, i flattened it in the bottom of a small dish, mixed a mullerlight lemon and passionfruit yogurt with 3 spoonfuls of blended cottage cheese and poured it on the top, left in fridge for a couple of hours and it was lovely. xxx

After reading the comments yesterday, I went a bought a pack of chocolate and fudge last night and used for my HEB. I was dead excited and said to OH we are having a treat with our cuppa in front of the telly.
They were are bit pricey, but thought what the hey, I was most disapointed when I opened the packet and saw the size of them.:eek:

They were are bit pricey, but thought what the hey, I was most disapointed when I opened the packet and saw the size of them.:eek:

Yeah they arent that big but thats remember you are allowed 2 as 1 HE B! :D:D I prefer the choc and orange ones to the fudge ones! :D xx

Yeah it's being allowed 2 that makes them worth while! 2 snacks for the price of 1, that's the way I look at it

Yes it is great as they are HEBs. I think I am a bit obsessed, I now consider what biscuits/snacks/treats I am going to buy based on their syn values rather than what I really want. So sad.

it's not sad at all. Over indulgence was what got most of us into the situation we are now in!

I think there are scrummy...but I was shocked to notice in the new SW magazine that they introduced them as a new HEb AND said there's 6 in a pack.

I made a individual cheesecake using sultana & Apple alpen light, i flattened it in the bottom of a small dish, mixed a mullerlight lemon and passionfruit yogurt with 3 spoonfuls of blended cottage cheese and poured it on the top, left in fridge for a couple of hours and it was lovely. xxx

That sounds v v nice! Must try it!

Back