Alpen Light Cereal Bars

Victoria_30

Hi Peeps,

I just wanted to ask if anyone like me is pretty addicted to these yummy HEXB's? They really do keep my sweet cravings at bay and some days, well quite a few days do use both of my HEXB's on them (I do Red/Green).

Oh by the way, the strawberry ones are really lovely dipped in toffe mullerlights!! Trust me, try it! x

Hi victoria

I love them too, dont know if you have a 99p shop near you but the apple and sultana ones are 99p a box at the moment better than 1.75 in morrisons x

Carla

xx

Ooo thanks Carla, that's the only downfall, when you eat them like I do it's gets expensive :( x

Hi People, are you all rememmbering to get the Alpen LIGHT ? I have a many a time picked up the wrong ones :mad:

Been there done that, it sooo annoying!!

The thing is I end up giving them away because there's no way I'm using my syns on Aplen bars lol x

I love them!

Apple & Sultana are my favourite! Although am loving the summer fruits one too!

Mmmmmmmmm.....love using them either as HEXB or Syns!

I love Choc and Fudge ones the best!!! I am converted to Kelloggs Fibre Plus at the moment tho - even tho you only get one, the chocolate hit is awesome! xxx

I love me some chocolate fudge alpen lights!! I like to crumble mine in a pot of 0% or 2% (1/2 syn) Greek yogurt with a drizzle of honey. I find them very satisfying and filling. No surprise as they're 22% fibre!

Back