Alpen Light double chocolate cereal bar

hollys nan

Gold Member
Hi does anyone know the syn values of the Alpen light double chocolate cereal bar and if this can be used as a HEB. Many thanks, by the way, they are gorgeous!

Hi guys, just about to munch into my breakfast of 2 alpen light (chocolate and fudge) bars. Are all alpen light bars counted as hex b if u have 2 of them?

Hi guys, just about to munch into my breakfast of 2 alpen light (chocolate and fudge) bars. Are all alpen light bars counted as hex b if u have 2 of them?

Yes, all Alpen Lights are 2 for e HEB.

Okay, I managed to track these down at Sainsbury and bought four boxes as they were on offer. But I have to say that I really don't think they are that great! Not particularly chocolatey at all and really quite dry. I suppose I should have anticipated it as the chocolate and orange ones have always been my least favourite flavour.

Everyone is different, I think they are really yummy and look forward to my "treat". Words like life get a spring to mind I think but so excited about having another one tonight. Yes sad I know!

Circes said:
Okay, I managed to track these down at Sainsbury and bought four boxes as they were on offer. But I have to say that I really don't think they are that great! Not particularly chocolatey at all and really quite dry. I suppose I should have anticipated it as the chocolate and orange ones have always been my least favourite flavour.

Hi have u tried popping them in the microwave too warm up not so dry and they fall apart yum. Might help x

They sound delish! Definitely going to try them out. Thanks for posting this :) x

Princess_Stevie said:
They sound delish! Definitely going to try them out. Thanks for posting this :) x

Ur welcome there's so many things u Can do with them like put in you cuppa but it's still no patch on a choc bicky or crumble up in a muller light that a nice treat x

I love Alpen light bars but I must say I'm not a great fan of the chocolate ones but may try heating them a bit and see how that goes. I love the summer fruits and apple and sultana ones with a cup of tea - delicious!!

If I'm going shopping I always put one in my bag to have with a cup of coffee when I'm out too, saves me going for the bigger syn option.

FD
xx

Freaky Deaky said:
I love Alpen light bars but I must say I'm not a great fan of the chocolate ones but may try heating them a bit and see how that goes. I love the summer fruits and apple and sultana ones with a cup of tea - delicious!!

If I'm going shopping I always put one in my bag to have with a cup of coffee when I'm out too, saves me going for the bigger syn option.

FD
xx

Snap just my kind of treat x

I'm with Circes & FD - the new double choc bars were a let-down for me. They're OK but nowt special. Fudge & Apple/Sultana are my fave's.

I love em, we are all different. Now give me a salad or mayonaise or coleslaw.......................................YUK!

Just tried the choc and fudge ones and it was really yum!! Really killed me choc/ sweet craving!

Everyone in my group are now flocking to Asda for the double choc ones, guess what, they are all gone????? Who ate all the Alpens then!!! Got the choc and fudge ones, havent tried them yet, but I have mega munchies tonight so may well partake!

Back