Alternatives to Bounty ???

gobolino

Gold Member
I'm completely addicted at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas for alternatives ?

Thinking about it, it may be better to go cold turkey!

I hear ya... I adore bounty.

You could try making these: Sugar-Free Coconut Macaroons Recipe - Low-Carb Macaroons

I've made them before and they were pretty delicious, and as far as I can tell you would only need to syn the dried coconut. The only annoying thing is that the recipe is in american units; however much a cup of splenda is, it sounds way too much so I just added it until I was happy with the taste :)

Flibsey said:
1 US cup is 8oz.

Just to clarify, it's 8 fluid ounces (ie by volume in a measuring jug) not 8 ounces as weighed on a scale. This is important for things like Splenda that are supernaturally light. :)

(sorry to butt in on your forum :) just had a vision of what 8 oz by weight of Splenda would look like... :) )

Coconut options is 1.5syns I think, not exactly a bounty but can have loads of them for the syns in a bounty ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just to clarify, it's 8 fluid ounces (ie by volume in a measuring jug) not 8 ounces as weighed on a scale. This is important for things like Splenda that are supernaturally light. :)

(sorry to butt in on your forum :) just had a vision of what 8 oz by weight of Splenda would look like... :) )

I was lying in bed thinking i should have clarified last night lol, so glad someone did it before me hahaha. 8oz in weight of splenda would be bout 6 jars i think lol!

You could get some coconut flavouring, chocolate options and a tub of total 0%/2%. Would taste like a bounty yoghurt I imagine!

Thanks all! Pleased to report day 1 without Bounty :)

I've bought a couple of choc options coconut flavour to try and will need to look into investing in coconut flavouring (do you think this would be free ?).

Back