• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am hungry

v12345

Silver Member
Am so hungryyyyyyyyyyyyy today, could eat a horse!!!!
When I was feeding my doggies, even their bloody food smelt gorgeous :-0! That's sooooooo bad, isn't it!!!!
But am not gonna eat. Will have my LT soup at 8 n cuddle up next to hubby n watch tv.
But I feel like saying arghhhhhhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ladyrose

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Same here babes, I posted something similar earlier on, just waiting for the kids to go to bed then I will have my last shake of the day, a bath and straight to bed. It's so annoying isnt it? what day are you on?

v12345

Silver Member
Ladyrose said:
Same here babes, I posted something similar earlier on, just waiting for the kids to go to bed then I will have my last shake of the day, a bath and straight to bed. It's so annoying isnt it? what day are you on?
God i could eat anything in sight at mo :-D n wat day am i on, oh gosh, I can't remember from top of my head, head is mush. But it's 4 weeks on this Friday! Eeeeek! Scary, I lasted that long on 100%!
:D:D

Leluna

wannabeslim
S: 16st7.5lb C: 16st2.5lb G: 13st7lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.16%)

katieg

S: 17st6lb C: 15st4lb G: 14st7lb Loss: 2st2lb(12.3%)
U have done so well to get to almost 4 weeks!!! Well done and get yourself an early night and u will be pleased u didn't cave in tomorrow!!

Ladyrose

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My craving has since passed and am happy to report I didn't succumb... 4 weeks! you've done so well, don't let anything deter you. Do something to distract you till the craving stops or go to bed early.

Jessie 888

one life only
S: 19st13lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 8st2lb(40.86%)
There must be something in the air, cos I'm starving too. I keep telling myself it's not hunger, it's just a craving but they feel the same! :(
I've been really strong during barbecues, parties and ignoring bloody ice-cream vans but I made the mistake of reading some maintenance diaries and have been obsessing ever since. Fool!
Still, it won't last forever - in fact, I feel better now, just getting it off my chest! :D

fizzstar

bye bye belly
S: 16st1lb C: 14st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st5lb(8.44%)
Deffo something in the air - I ate! Dont worry - not knocked ketosis or anything but just had to!

Keep going xxxx

v12345

Silver Member
Am ok now, hunger passed. Didn't n wouldn't cave in, can't do it to myself.
I want to get think, can't wait for Friday though, want to see how much I've lost. Am addicted to this weighing on Fridays :D
Bed time now, so speak to uz tomz.
Night night peeps.
Xxxxxxx