Am I Allowd A Bar and A Mousse??

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi,

I have just started on the bars this week, I've had 4 (lol not all today). I know some people have a pack, a mousse and a bar a day eg. Curlywurly and her losses have been fab, but my CDC advised not to. She said have one or the other:confused:. I know the bars have more cals, as well as the mousse, but surely having a pack, a mousse and a bar cannot effect weight loss??

Could someone please help me out with this as I don't want to be doing something wrong. Would it be ok?

It should be fine for you to have a mousse on the same day as a bar. Not sure why your CDC thought it wouldn't be ok. As long as you're only having one bar per day, drinking your water, etc then you should be fine.

Having a bar & a mousse in the same day is fine according to my CDC, she just said only to have one bar a day and to have either a scoop of mix a mousse or a teaspoonful of water flavouring not both mix a mousse & flavouring.

Thank you DQ. It would be a shame to deprive myself of both considering I am depriving myself of soo much lol. Now I have the ear of a CDC (hehe), can you advise me please? I have exactly 2 months today until my hols. We can't control how much weight we lose as we eat the same thing every day, but is there ANYWAY I could speed up my losses for my hols. Need to lose 2 stone by then and my losses aren't fantastic. What could I do?

There isn't really a way to 'speed' up your weight loss when you are doing a VLCD. One stone per month is pretty darn speedy as it is. All you can do is drink your water, have your packs and stick to the programme - that will give you the best results. There used to be a school of thought that the more water you drink, the faster you shrink but it proved to be one of those 'it depends' type of thing. Your body will let go of the weight at the rate it's prepared to let go of it.

Toning exercises will help with inch loss though :D

Thank you, I think I'll start doing toning exercises every night from now. Maybe a keep fit dvd about twice a week? OOOOhhhhh I wish I could wake up skinny lol.

Be careful not to push your body too far - remember how few calories you are on. Gentle walking, yoga, that sort of thing will work wonders :cool:

Hey hon .
Just wanted to say.. I personally think its fine.. as you know I have a shake for brekkie a bar for lunch and a mix a mousse for dinner.. and I have that every day..... the only thing I change is when I go to work on mondays and tues I have to tetras and a mix a mousse instead of bars. so really I have 5 bars a week..
I dont think its affected my weight loss and even if it has I enjoy having those so it doesnt matter.. i couldnt live without my bars or mix a mousse lol xxx

Hi Curly, sorry I used you as an example lol. Just I know you do it and have done so damn well. Just wonder why my CDC advised against it :(. Still gonna have it though haha.

Hi Curly, sorry I used you as an example lol. Just I know you do it and have done so damn well. Just wonder why my CDC advised against it :(. Still gonna have it though haha.

Hey hon..of course I didnt mind you using me as an example.. i just wanted you to know that I do have them. and I think you should if you want one. why should you miss out hon there yummy ..
Enjoy xxxx

ladies just wanted to let you know I have a bar every day and 2 mousse and I am still losing on average 3lb per week, I found the shakes boring so my CDC said I could have it as mousses if i wanted to, she also said I could have an extra bar if i got my sweet craving the only thing she warned me about was the fact that you have to ensure that you drink the extra water

Back