Am i allowed to ask this?? Re Sex...?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i just wondered if anyone else's sex life had improved since losing weight?

I have always loved and fancied my DH, but we cant get enough of each other now the weight is dropping off me....

Now initially i took that as a negative hit on the "fat" Lizz, but now i love that he fancies me so much!

I have much more confidence in myself and maybe its just that coming across, or its just the slimmer me he likes, dont know....but i like it!

Hope people dont mind me asking....but is your weight loss having a positive impact on your sex life?:D

xxx

I'll second that Lizz! LOL - it's fab isn't it?! he he...:):):)

Hugs x x x

i wish i had someone to get jiggy with :8855:

My live in BF of 3 years dumped me before I started the diet (and was with someone else a week later) :cry::cry::cry:

All I can say is any sex would be nice ;););)

My live in BF of 3 years dumped me before I started the diet (and was with someone else a week later) :cry::cry::cry:

All I can say is any sex would be nice ;););)
Clearly he was a tw*t and you are better without him. I clearly only ever done it once and ended up with my Zane :D:rolleyes:

i second that newcastlechick! Clearly he was a tw*t and you are better without him
as to the question yes yes and hell yes! hehe
think its something to do with more / better blood flow to the required area's :D:D:D

Last edited:
hi newcastlechick! Is that newcastle upon tyne? If yes,i also live there and havent come across many other tynesiders on this site. so hello!

yes i am like a dog on heat but i think its more about confidence than anything else and i just need my hubby to catch sex drive wise lol

Awwww thanks girls - just looking forward to getting back on the horse so to speak (not that I would describe my ex as a horse - lol :D) to be honest he was quite selfish in bed so looking forward to finding someone that isn't for bonking bonanzas :8855:

Three kids under five. Say no more...

mmmmm my 2 boys are 10 and 14 so we decided to buy a new sex toy a door lock lol best one we have bought so far ;)

My weight gain threw a massive spanner into the works of my sex life. Contentious in some ways, but I was overweight, and depressed, and stressed all at once, and after 9 years together it just 'died' and he was honest enought to tell me that my weight was a massive part of the problem for him. For quite a while I thought 'You B*****d!' but I now realise it depends what turns you on - and that's different for everybody.

We've been together 17 years now - and are still together - but it's been badly affected. My weight is coming off and I get so-o-o-o much attention from other chaps its at times embarrassing :D - but I still work long days and still carry a lot of stress so it's not really coming back to us as yet. My first focus is on reaching my targets and getting some self esteem back - because I have no body confidence yet, even though I've got a body now, thanks to CD! But I think the physical stuff is going to need some hard work. There's a solid base of love and care here so it will be okay eventually. This thread is encouraging in many ways so I'll hang on in there!

Hi from Whitburn, another tyne and wear girl here !!!!!!!!!!!
I have so much more confidence, so much that I put on some 'outfits' and did some nice pictures for my hubby !

hi newcastlechick! Is that newcastle upon tyne? If yes,i also live there and havent come across many other tynesiders on this site. so hello!

Yeah it is - the toon!! Although i live in Dunston now so i'm kind of a snide geordie at the moment :D

Well I will certainly say that when I was not on the diet and in a fat frame of mind sex was the last thing on my mind, so i am hoping i get it back doing this diet again!

Just felt completely disconnected and unsexy - not myself at all - i know i feel different when i am slimmer.

I blame the mags and media for that - making sex to be only something sexy slim girls can flaunt - does that make sense?

x

Back