Am i allowed to ask this?? Re Sex...?

hey just because i feel this way doesn't mean i am getting any lol remember i have been with my hubby 15yrs married for 9 of those

I think confidence is sexy, the more you loose the more confident you are .... oh I'm going to be knackered in a couple of weeks time ;-)

my partner definately finds me more attractive (although he has never said this....well he cant really can he?? lol) I love parading around in front of him in sexy undies and last week when the kids were at school we went into town and i tried on loads of stuff in ann summers (size 12-14....may i add!!! :) )He says that he finds my new confidence sexy which i do believe as i have bags of it now.

But i think there is a health warning with CD......as it it widely reported that it PREGNANCY is a very common side effect !!!!! lol

God....I think there must be something wrong with me....as a very large lady I have never really suffered with major confidence issues and have always had a healthy appetite in the bedroom dept!! My husband has never really acted any differently to me where sex is concerned as I continued to gain weight over the years..we have been together 21 years and enjoy our fair share. I used to dress up for him in stockings and suspenders etc....some sort of weird fettish I think, but, I obviously don't do that any more. I do however long for the day when I can surprise him with this again and give him the ride of his life!!!!!
I put my huge sex drive down to the fact I have PCOS and have too much of the male hormone testosterone racing around my body..I hope this doesn't change as the weight drops off...sex is the one thing I live for...I am never too tired for it and I don't suffer with headaches either!!!!!!
I can't wait to see if it improves even more....my poor husband will be in for a treat..he will be begging me to leave him alone..Bless him!!!!!!

Just wanted to add....if I reach my target weight by Christmas....I am going to wrap myself in nothing but a red bow and a santa hat and present myself to him for Christmas!!! Hopefully he will think all his Christmases have come at once.

I dont think there is anything wrong with you at all.;)

Me and my other half had a good sexual relationship when i was at my heaviest BUT now i feel so much sexier. I have always been very adventurous with him but i feel losing weight has given sex a whole new dimension. I did dress up, so in some respects i suppose i was confident BUT now i feel sexy and i didnt before (just done it for him!!)
He never wanted me to lose weight (i swore for ages he was one of those feeders....although i didnt need much help lol) and i do honestly believe he thought i was attractive before, but the difference is now i feel attractive and thats what makes it so much better!!!

It might have something to do with it...but I'm not really an Essex girl...I was born and bred in East London....born by the sound of Bow Bells...a true Cockney and proud of it too...even if I do get slated for my accent.
Where are you from Kelsocool originally...as I see you are in Cambridgeshire now?

and may I just add Kelsocool..CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss to date. Have you been SSing the whole time???? You must be chuffed to bits.... I hope I can do as well as you I have at least 8 more stone to lose!!!

:thankyou: Ta very much, its been hard but more than worth it!!!! you will soon really reap the benefits x

i am originally from harlow (for my sins...lol)

Back