am I allowed...

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Options hot chocolate? and snack-a-jacks? thanks :)

Nobody!?

I'm just on my way out, but if you look on Asda online, you can look at the nutritional information on most things. You dont need to put any personal details in, just click 'start shopping'.

HTH

Hey. I've just looked on myfitnesspal and I don't think you are allowed either as they're over 5gs of fat in every 100gs. Sorrry

just went onto the options website to look at there fat contents and each options sachet contains only 0.9gs of fat (mint)

single serving
(with 200ml water)

Energy
KJ 144
Kcal 34
Protein 1.3g
Carbohydrate 5.2g
Of which sugars 3.8g
Fat 0.9g
Of which saturates 0.6g
Fibre 2.0g
Sodium 0.13g
Equivalent as salt 0.33g

Trouble choosing which standard edition? Just try all our hot chocolate Options!

also i just saw they do a coconut one. on my goodness gonna hunt that one down!

But dont forget that that is per serving, not 100g. We have to go by the grammes of fat per 100g, not serving. Its actually 8.3g fat per 100g, so over normal allowance since we're not supposed to consume anything with more than 5g per 100g.

Also, try with caution if you still want to try it. Not everyone will have the same luck when trying things over our limits. Like some people can eat eggs that have 5g of fat in the yolk, but some people react to it.

But dont forget that that is per serving, not 100g. We have to go by the grammes of fat per 100g, not serving. Its actually 8.3g fat per 100g, so over normal allowance since we're not supposed to consume anything with more than 5g per 100g.

Also, try with caution if you still want to try it. Not everyone will have the same luck when trying things over our limits. Like some people can eat eggs that have 5g of fat in the yolk, but some people react to it.

Ahhhh thanks for that, dont think I will chance it, nice thought while it lasted :D xx

Thats what I ment .... I know its low fat per sachet and per bag but the fat per 100g is over 5g! hmmm I have had them both and been fine! :)

are u refering to the snack a jacks? or the options drinks?

that fat content i quoted 0.9 gs was for the whole sachet which is only 11gs and the whole thing contains only 0.9gs of fat.

i dont think u would drink this drink over 100gs for a single drink. u only need 11gs for one drink.

so it i dont know how it would make upto 8.3gs of fat?

Confused.com haha....so can we have things that are over 5g fat per 100g as long as its under 5g per the item??

It would be 8.3gs of you had 100gs. Which (I think) means it's 8.3% fat and we can only have up to 5% fat. So no matter how many grams you have (I.e the 11g sachets) 8.3% of it will be fat.

Hi, ALL hot chocolate drinks are out, even the so called healthy ones!!

no more than 5gs per 100gs.
no more than 15gs per meal.

even if you are going to eat the smallest piece, you have to look at the per 100gs info.

i think the only snack a jacks you can have are the caramel ones. :)

Hi,
I eat the snack o jacks from time to time and dont have any problems

are u refering to the snack a jacks? or the options drinks?

that fat content i quoted 0.9 gs was for the whole sachet which is only 11gs and the whole thing contains only 0.9gs of fat.

i dont think u would drink this drink over 100gs for a single drink. u only need 11gs for one drink.

so it i dont know how it would make upto 8.3gs of fat?

But it is over the allowance. Xenical rules are not to eat anything that has more than 5g of fat per 100g. On xenical you should only look at the per 100g column. It doesnt matter if you have 1g or 100g of something, it is over the fat allowance.

Holliekin and bunny-hops are correct. I hope between us we have explained it well. Its so hard to write what i mean.

I'm not saying don't drink it, but your not within the rules by doing so.

the xenical rules arent just there to avoid toilet troubles,theyre there to provide us with an effective way to loose weight.. :)

xoxo

Yes I do know that, thanks for answering my query :)....only new to this, used to calorie counting ;)

Back