am i being weak?

naughty_but_nice

i have worked out the points for a chicken sandwich and medium fries from mc donalds and it comes to 11 points which is within my points for today.

i am wondering if i am being too weak by having it and should i have a ready meal weight watchers?

Hi ... you can have what you like with points making healthy choices is just going one step further. If it will keep you on track and you have the points have it. If having it will send you off track then my advice would be don't.

Good luck

M

that really depends hun, if what you really want is a mc ds then i would have it as if i wanted something and had something other i would probably end up going for a mc ds later.lol.

if you're within points and you want it, then have it. you might want to make sure the rest of today's points are spent on healthy food x

i have been a good girl and had a hamburger happy meal with a diet coke. 9.5 points.

tomorrow im going out for sunday lunch so ill save the rest of my points for then.

Well done!

I find the diet easier if I don't deny myself the things I want. If it's within your points and you don't have it every day then do it! I work at McDs 2 days a week and get free McD lunches and it's done me no harm! Plus, just cos it's a WW meal/low in points it doesn't mean it's healthy. Ready meals aren't that good for you.

Btw your happy meal is only 8.5 points :) Don't spend that extra point all at once! :p

reason i love WW is that there is never any reason to deny yourself anything.. i would hate to be on Atkins or cambridge where you can only have this or cant have anything at all! I love my food - i dont want to not enjoy it.. i just want to learn to enjoy it sensibly :)

reason i love WW is that there is never any reason to deny yourself anything.. i would hate to be on Atkins or cambridge where you can only have this or cant have anything at all! I love my food - i dont want to not enjoy it.. i just want to learn to enjoy it sensibly :)

Once again. sound advice from young Rach. I agree entirely.

A little of what you fancy does you good....;)

Back