Am I doing this right?!

sareypoop

Hi everyone. I did slimming world 2 years ago and managed to lose a stone however i went on holiday and never went back! At Christmas I weighted myself and found i was the heaviest i'd ever been at 13stone 11lbs :cry: After Christmas I did Atkins for a bit and got down to 12st 3lbs but I got bored and ate what i liked and went back up to 12st 7 which is where I am now. I have decided to do Slimming World at home and not sure whether I am doing it right. Below is my diary for today.

Breakfast
Fruit Salad (strawberries, raspberries and red grapes) with a Shape zero strawberry yoghurt on the top)

Lunch
Mugshot and a Bag of French Fries (4 syns)

Dinner
Baked potato with baked Beans and Cheese (Healthy A)

Snacks
2 plums
Apple
clementine
2 Alpen Bars (Healthy B)
Skinny Cow lolly (3syns)
Options Hot choc (2 Syns)

Syn total 9 syns

Thanks in advance for any help!:D

As long as you had the correct about of syns it looks fine!!!
Are you doing the Extra Easy plan?? If you are u are meant to have 1/3 of each meal super free (fruit and veg) so maybe something added to lunch? Thats only the plan I know TBH. If you have a look at other diaries you will get lots of ideas! x

Hey I have just started doing sw at home again too, I like you went and lost 1.5 stone and then went on hols and never went back afterwards, and so on went the pounds. I have about 3 stone to shift, had a baby at the end of jan so need to get rid of all my baby weight now...the joys of slimming. Your diary seems fine to me, what plan are you following? I'm doing extra easy. Just one thing the mugshots I think it's only the noodle ones that have no sins I think the pasta ones have maybe one or two syns. Hope this helps good luck Aimee x

Sorry didn't mean to seem like a know it all or anything lol just I thought they were all free until someone told me some of them had syns and I didn't want to use my syns for those so thought I'd let you know. Yes that ones free and really tasty I love those! Ok I used to red and green days they work really well. I am trying extra easy now as it's much easier when trying to please the whole family and I find it less restrictive.

No problem! I only tend to stick to the spicy one, not too keen on the others! I don't really get extra easy, just feels wrong somehow! I tend to mainly stick to green days.

Well today has totally gone out of the window! Had a buffet at work and I couldn't resist the sausage rolls and mini choc muffins! Back on the wagon tomorrow though! Really disappointed in myself!

Having an EE day today!

Breakfast

Fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries and red grapes) with a strawberry shape 0% on the top.

Lunch

Tomato and herb Pasta n Sauce with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes thrown in. Sprinkle of parmesan (1.5 syns) 2x nimble bread (healthy B).

Snacks so far.

2 x babybel (healthy A)
Plum

Haven't decided what to have for tea yet!

Well for tea I had pork chops (fat removed) a baked potato with a laughing cow extra light melted on it (1 syn) and loads of mushrooms and runner beans!

I have also had an alpen light (3 syns) and a skinny cow dippers lolly (3 syns) I plan on having a hot choc later too.

Total today : 12 syns!

Today has been another EE day and so far is going ok!

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal nimble (healthy B) with a laughing cow cheese spread on it (1 syn)
Bowl of strawberries and grapes

Lunch

Mugshot (syn free)
Clementine and Apple

Dinner

Tin of Branston Vegetable Ravioli (1 syn) with grated cheese on the top (Healthy B)

Snacks

Banana
Plum
Alpen Bar (3 syns)
Hot chocolate (2 syns)

Syn total today 7 syns :D

Today has been a green day.

Breakfast

2 slices nimble wholemeal (Healthy B)
Laughing cow Extra Light Spreadable cheese (1 syn)
Shape 0% Strawberry Yoghurt

Lunch

Sweet and Spicy Mugshot
Shape 0% Raspberry Yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Dinner (not eaten yet but planning to)

Tomato and Herb pasta n Sauce made with butter (2.5 syns)
Grated cheese (Healthy A)

Snacks

Banana
Clementine
Apple
2 x Alpen light Bar (Healthy B)
Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)
2 x cup of tea (3 syns- Sugar and splash of milk)

Total Syns today 9 Syns

Last edited:
Thank you Cai! Today has been another bad day, been on a day out and had donuts. I have walked miles though so hoping it cancels them out! Back to it tomorrow!

Today has been a green day!

Breakfast

2 x nimble (healthy b) with a laughing cow extra light (1 syn)
Shape 0% raspberry yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Lunch

Sweet and spicy Mugshot
French fries multipack bag (4 syns)

Dinner

Half a can of asda veg chilli mixed with half a tin of chopped tomatoes and extra kidney beans (syn free) and 5 mccains rustic chips (3 syns)
Uncle bens Mexican style rice pouch (2.5 syns)
Bowl of strawberries, raspberries and grapes.

Snacks

Apple
Clementine
2 x alpen bars (healthy B)
Options hot choc (2 syns)

Total syns 12.5

Today has been another green day!

Breakfast

Strawberries, raspberries and grapes with a shape raspberry yoghurt on the top (0.5 syns)

Lunch

Mugshot and bag of multipack French fries (4 syns)

Dinner

Chicken & mushroom Pasta n sauce made with milk (healthy a) and added mushrooms.

Snacks

2 x alpen bar (healthy b)
2 x nimble (healthy b)
Laughing cow extra light (1 syn)
Clementine
Mini milk (1.5 syns)
Sugar in tea (1 syn)

Total = 10 syns

Today has been an extra easy day. Trying to save some syns for Friday as going out for the evening so may need extra for vodka!!

Breakfast

Fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries and grapes) with a shape 0% strawberry yoghurt

Lunch

Sweet and spicy mugshot
Banana and plum

Dinner
Gammon
McCain rustic chips (3 syns)
Tinned tomatoes
Mushrooms

Snacks

2 x alpen bar (healthy b)
28g cheese (healthy a)

Syn total today = 5 syns

Today has been a green day.

Breakfast

Weetabix x 2 (healthy extra)
Skimmed milk
Shape 0% strawberry yoghurt

Lunch

Sweet and spicy mugshot
French fries (4 syns- multipack bag)

Dinner

Half tin Asda veg chilli mixed with chopped tomatoes and extra mushrooms, peppers.
Uncle bens golden veg rice (2.5 syns)

Snacks
Strawberries and grapes
2 x alpen bars (healthy b)
Skinny cow lolly (3 syns)

Total today 11.5 syns!

No diary yesterday! Spoilt it all by consuming lots of vodka. Straight back to plan today though with a green day!

:D I've just been looking at your diaries, I'm new to this so it's helped me see what others do...Thanks

Back