Am i doing this right??

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by slimgirlfat, 6 March 2014 Social URL.

1. slimgirlfat

slimgirlfat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.7%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi All

i have tried slimming world which i lost 2 and a half stone on!! but come to a stand still (plus put back on a stone)
    I have tried weight watchers (not for me)
    Now I've started calorie counting since monday (3/3/2014) so far its going great but just wanted to know at 13 stone 9lbs is 1200 calories to little?? as i don't want my body to go into starvation mode!!??
    I also would to know how much weight people have lost and how long it as took them
    Thanks Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tamkat

tamkat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(18.3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi im doing a mixture of sw & calorie counting.If you start at 1200 you have no where to go to when you lose weight as you cant really go any lower than that.Maybe start off with 1400-1500 so when you get nearer to goal you can reduce to 1200? x

4. slimgirlfat

slimgirlfat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.7%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks a lot!! That really does make sense to me, so thanks ;-)

5. tamkat

tamkat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(18.3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no worries I wish I could stick to 1200 cal a day everyday but I love food far too much,you can also work out your calories over a week & have dif everyday keeps your body guessing like calorie shifting x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.