Am I doing this right?

KittyB

Gold Member
Ok....I've got it into my head that I've got this all wrong and have messed up badly.

Just wonder if someone can help straighten me out! LOL

Today I had

Breakfast
2 x Wholemeal toast from a normal medium sized loaf (approx 35g per slice)
2 tsps of Olivio (Bertolli spread)
2 tsps Marmite.

Lunch
2 x bowls of home made veg soup (worked it out at 1/2 point per bowl)

Dinner
This is were I'm having doubts - because it feels like I've cheated badly :(

DH fancied a KFC - and I had my eating out guide in my handbag...a quick glance and it said crispy strips - 5pts.
So ordered 2 x 3 crispy strips thinking it was 10 points. 1 pot bbq sauce (1pt?)

so 11 points.

Got home and paniced because it feels like I've eaten something I shouldn't have + on WW online it say Crispy Strips 5pts a portion, is that def for 3 or each *gulp*

My point allowance for the day is 32 per day.

Hope someone can help sort me out :D
xxx

Thank so much for your help :) I was so worried that it was going to be 5 per strip!!!

Right, so by those cals.

I've had 3.5 for Breakfast, 1 for lunch and 14 for tea...so 18.5?
How the heck am I going to manage the other 13.5?

I'm convinced I'd not doing this properly - does it sound right to you?

Sorry to be such a paranoid ww, but I'm so desperate to get it right this time
xx

Sounds good to me. I think the problem with weight watchers is that because you can still eat what you want in moderation then you don't feel like your on a diet as such. your definiftely on track and with that positve attitude ofwanting to keep on track then you'll be a goal in no time :D.

lol ya better start eating fast kitty!!!! :) i could easy polish those points off for you :)

ha ha x

PMSL Nas....this is definitely not the problem I envisaged happening at the beginning of the week, especially not on a friday night! LOL
xxx

Back