Extra Easy Am i eating enough?

thinoncemore

Hello all

Doing really well, but ive been a little hungry and cos my idea of ideal day of eating is sooo Abnormal lol thought i would ask you kind ppl

8am - branflakes, chopped banana, skimmed milk, splenda & cuppa hea/b

1pm - Tuna pasta salad homemade with tbsp light mayo 2syn, apple, tangerine

6pm - wholemeal spag, turkey meatballs, and pasata sauce, salad or grilled veggies

9pm - cuppa tea for bed

I do have a lot to lose, so do you think i sould increase my syns a little ?

you are meant to have atleast 5 syns a day x

Don't be afraid to eat during meals. Even if it's just a piece of fruit or yogurt if you're saving syns for something else during the day.
You're not meant to feel hungry. :)

Are you not hungry in between meals? Going for 5 hours between breakfast and lunch is a long time and branflakes with a banana would not keep me full that long. In fact I'd be chewing my arm off lol. It's fine to snack in between meals if you want to.

Aim for your full 15 syns a day as well and make sure you are drinking 2-3L a day :)

I do get hungry betwene meals, but i struggle for snacks cos im not a huge fruit person, and i dont like yoghurt so i really struggle with it.

The alpen light bars are only 3 syns each, maybe try them for snacks or how about cucumber/carrot sticks?
People do seem to lose better using there syns!

I don't generally use my syns, generally only 2-3 a day but then I snack a lot on fruit and yoghurt. You really should try not to be hungry otherwise you'll not stick with it in the lomg run. Do you prefer sweet stuff or savouries to snack on?

I usually have 5 hours inbetween meals as well. I genuinely couldnt eat any earlier. But I do have fruit inbetween. But I use my full syns at lunchtime and in the evening with a cuppa. Yeah definetely try alpen lights/slimming world hi-fi light bars. You should try hartleys sugar free jelly as a snack or heinz spaghetti hoops :)

I'd say definitely use more syns! The way I see it is I'm not going to say no to chocolate if its in the plan lol :)

thinoncemore said:
Hello all

Doing really well, but ive been a little hungry and cos my idea of ideal day of eating is sooo Abnormal lol thought i would ask you kind ppl

8am - branflakes, chopped banana, skimmed milk, splenda & cuppa hea/b

1pm - Tuna pasta salad homemade with tbsp light mayo 2syn, apple, tangerine

6pm - wholemeal spag, turkey meatballs, and pasata sauce, salad or grilled veggies

9pm - cuppa tea for bed

I do have a lot to lose, so do you think i sould increase my syns a little ?

Depends on how much you are having of each thing as to whether you are eating enough. Certainly I'm with patchwork on your breakfast - I'd be chewing my arm off by about 10am if that's all I ate. I have a massive bowl of fruit, sprinkle my cereal on top & add a mullerlight (not a milk drinker) and that just about gets me to 11.30am.

How big is your pasta salad at lunch? Does it have any super free in it (as a opposed to the fruit you eat with it? If not you could add some to bulk it out.

Above all - eat if you are hungry. This is not a diet whereby you have to starve yourself! So eat!

And whilst you should try & snack on super free foods between meals on extra easy you don't have to, so if you want something else, have it. As long as its cos you are hungry.

Plus you don't have to snack on fruit. Plenty of super free veg are great cut up & eaten raw. Sugar Snap peas, carrot sticks, peppers, cherry tomatoes, baby corn etc,

I do get hungry betwene meals, but i struggle for snacks cos im not a huge fruit person, and i dont like yoghurt so i really struggle with it.

It doesn't have to be fruit or yogurt all the time, how about a mugshot? Or using 2 hi-fi light bars as your HEB and having one of them mid morning and one between lunch and dinner.

Back