Extra Easy am new to slimming world

blonde8

hi i am new to slimming world (having only started this week) and was wondering if anyone has any good tips for snacking or any nice recipe ideas they want to share, looking forward to hearing back from anyone with any ideas to help me. Thanks in advance :)

Hi and welcome!

Have you taken a look in recipe section? You'll find enough inspiration in there to keep you going for a good while!

eat lots of superfree foods/free foods to fill you up and you wont want so many syms. Make sure you plan meals and dont skip any. Sw really works but you need to make sure you dont binge on the wrong things cos you failed to keep the right thinbgs in th house, Mostly enjoy it and remember failing to plan is planning to fail. Good luck and always ask if your not sure. There is always someone around to help. This is the best group I 've ever been to.xx

hi make sure you keep lots of freefood handy to snack on.best recipe ive eva done is quark quiche quick&easy.pkt pasta sauce made with half pint cold water.two eggs beaten.tub quark,anything you fancy thrown in i like onion,tomato&broccoli.cook 200c 30mins or until set.free on extra easy very filling&tasty.good luck.

Try the site slimmingeats it's fantastic loads of great recipes there. Good luck x

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Back