Am So Happy!!

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
Over the summer I had the urge to lose weight and started going to the gym and eating healthy and I managed to lose 26lbs over the Summer. Went back to Uni in September and I didn't have as much time to go to the gym although I continued eating healthy and I managed to maintain the loss. In October I discovered Cambridge Diet and I started the diet in mid November. In half a year I have managed to lose 60lbs. I have 40lbs to go before I lose 100lbs and that has given me so much motivation. It is really possible to do it. Hopefully by the end of the month I will only have 26lbs to go. I have been getting comments and people say am wasting away and am disappearing and they make me chuckle, but just the other day someone who is supposedly a friend said to me that I can't believe that you are aiming to be slimmer than me. She said it in such a manner that made me think she was slightly jealous. That was disappointing but all the same you live and learn. I know am rambling now but am quite pleased with how far I have come. I can feel my hip bones and my collar bones are finally appearing :8855:

All the same all the best to us all as we embark on this hard journey. :)

I agree with Happe - it's so easier said than done!!! Well done. x

Thanks you two. It's just so uplifting. Gives me morale to go on. I have just under 6st left to lose now which doesn't seem that much because am almost halfway there. I don't remember ever being small so my goal weight is just that, a number. I will ensure I get to a healthy BMI and once am there I will just go with how good I feel with myself. I will stop when am happy.

I just wanted to say congrats on your weight loss so far, good luck for the rest and thank you for posting such a positive post!

~Silence~

Back