am sooooooo

amethyst

Banned
....bored!!

got a really bad back, this is the only chair i can sit in thats helping.. been taking co codomol (which gives me burny tummy, but cant eat :( ) my hole body feels all tingly too.. sure its my bed, i am fine in my oh bed! lol

i dont feel like eating though, well i do cus it helps with the burn! but i am not undoing my hard work!

i am soo soo bored cant do nothing! might play bingo lol see if i can win some money to go towards my holiday in june :)

what you all up too?

hi amethyst,
have u tried turning ur mattress?
if u keep ur mattress the same way for too long u can develop spring indentations against ur spine, turn the mattress and the natural directions of the springs will alter slightly.
i have to turn my mattress every 6 weeks to prevent myself getting a bad back.
is it worse in the morning when u first wake up? do u have trouble actually getting out of bed because of it?
if so, it probably will help to turn the mattress.
As u know, im not up to doing much myself so im just sitting here coughing and grimacing with my throat.
sounds like a A&E waiting room here today. lol
hope ur back is better soon hun.
cherylxx

I'm bored too.. my dd has just gone for her nap so I'm going to lurk on here, then I'm going to my mum's house to house sit whilst she's at hospital because her front door won't lock!

ah will get my dad to do it when he comes up later.. didint think of that.. yes its worse in and out of bed.. i am playing gala bingo at the mo,.. not won nothing yet.. if your not been there be fore you get a £10 free play when u register... :) its the best for prizes lol

Back