Am starting tomorrow need help please..

amethyst

Banned
Before I register online (sadly I work shifts unable to go to meetings).

Can I just clarify.. How many heA and heB can we have? (can you list them for me please), I usually buy nimble wholemeal bread, special k cereal bars, weetabix and brown rice/pasta, and spuds (I am going to stick with red/original)

Can I also ask syns for alcohol? I drink ww rose wine, fosters tinnies and vodka straight.. + whats the least syns for chocolate, I like curly wurlys and celebrations, options and quavers..

Thank you for any advice/tips you can give..

I need to do this..

Hey chick :) fellow Leicester girl here too! :wavey:

Your healthy extras depends on which plan you're following. If you're following extra easy then you are allowed one A and one B a day. If you do red or green you can have TWO A and TWO B.

You can have 2 slices of Hovis Nimble Wholemeal bread as a HxB.

I can't see the Special K bars listed as a HxB in my book, but I can double check online if you want.

You can have 2 Weetabix as a HxB.

100g of cooked wholemeal pasta as a HxB on red.

WW Rose wine, 142ml, 4 syns on all plans.

Vodka, 35ml, 4 syns on all plans.

Curly Wurly, 26g, 6 syns on all plans.

Options, 2 syns per packet.

Quavers, 34g bag, 9 syns on all plans.
Quavers, 20g bag, 5.5 syns on all plans.
Quavers, 17g bag, 4.5 on all plans.

Hope this helps!

Blimey, very helpful reply but I think that might go against Slimming World copyright providing all of that information?

I hope I don't sound harsh but the original poster wants a lot of information for someone is signing up for the diet tomorrow? Sorry but I know from reading the copyright thread that listing HEX's and syn values isn't allowed. You can discuss syns and hex's but are not meant to provide a whole list :rolleyes:

Hi amethyst
Special K bars aren't a Healthy extra as they don't have enough fibre in them, they are about 4 syns each. But if you swap the special K bars for Alpen Light bars then you can have 2 for one Healthy extra B choice.

Oooh, and for some reason the Options cracking hazelnut flavour is 1.5syns instead of 2 so that can be quite useful if you are short on syns :)

Blimey, very helpful reply but I think that might go against Slimming World copyright providing all of that information?

I hope I don't sound harsh but the original poster wants a lot of information for someone is signing up for the diet tomorrow? Sorry but I know from reading the copyright thread that listing HEX's and syn values isn't allowed. You can discuss syns and hex's but are not meant to provide a whole list :rolleyes:

I appreciate your just being cautious but jodieboo hasn't provided hardly any of the HEX's so hasn't broken any copyright laws.
What you musn't do is a cut & paste job which hasn't been done!

Amethyst - you really could do with going to a group (they have special arrangements for shift workers) or you could just join (cheaper at mo) so you get all the correct books / information.
There are 2 many HEX to list them for you (and not allowed) but your journey will be much easier if you have ALL the correct information. x

Forgot to add - sorry special K not HEX - they have too much sugar & not enough fibre in them

My sugar fix is a Wispa Bar - 10.5 syns x

Back