Am thinking of starting SF.

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by irisheyes, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    I lost 3 stone on CD last year and have gained 1 1/2 of it back and am in a state of panic about it. I can't afford to do CD again and was wondering about doing SF. I've got to do something different before I gain the whole 3 stone back. Has anyone lost a stone and a half and how long did it take? Also do you feel really hungry when doing SF? Hope someone out there can give me some hope!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Irisheyes

I've been on slimfast since 7th January and I have lost 2stone exactly. I lost one and a half stone in 11 weeks. I don't feel hungry on SF now but did when I first started. Good luck if you try to do it. I personally love SF. You have a great varity and you can still eat in the evening.

Good luck and don't be sad!

4. Bookworm

Bookworm Full Member

If you can stick CD you'll have no problems with SF. I lost over 3 stones on CD and put the lot back on rapidly. I seemed to gain weight more quickly after CD than ever before in my life.
    If my WI goes OK on Sunday, I'll have lost around a stone in 3 weeks. It won't be as dramatic as that every month, but I'm delighted...
    ... No side effects no hunger and a lovely meal to look forward to every night. There are gorgeous recipes on the SF site. If you don't want to put all your eggs in 1 basket, you can eek out the 600C in little meals through the day.
    SF have just brought in 'hunger pots' which, if you are feeling a bit empty between meals you can drink ( up to 2 a day) and they fill you up, but you'll find you don't need them.
    The very best of luck to you Irish, but you won't need it.

5. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Thanks so much for your replies. It's great to know there's success outside of CD. I don't blame the diet I blame myself for not nipping it in the bud when I gained a few pounds and then what do you know it's a stone! Anyway I've been out this afternoon and bought my supplies of SF and will start tomorrow! Thanks again and well done to you both on doing so well

6. Sattsy

Sattsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    good luck Irish eyes! I havent done CD but from what Ive heard its pretty hard going so hopefully slim fast will help with losing what youve gained!

7. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck with SF Irisheyes, Keep us posted xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.