Amazing. Never thought it would happen!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I have been on and off diets for about 13 yrs now and always start with the best of intentions. Then about 4 weeks in, I cave in and make some excuse up as to why I can't carry on the diet.

My most successful was Atkins which I did in 2003 and I managed to get down to 15 stone and a size 16 but it was to restrictive in the long term.

I have been on Atkins, WW, SW 3 times, CD, Rosemary Connelly, Diet Drs, you name it, I have tried it.

Yet this time something seems to have clicked. I have been on SW for 13 weeks now and I fully intend to keep going and I can finally see that I will be slim now. I am so dedicated to the diet that I know it will something I can do for the rest of my life. I love the food that I am eating which is half the battle with any diet.

I feel so motivated that I am even attending the recruitment evening for Consultants next week. I know how hard it is when you have so much weight to loss but when your mind is in the right place (you know when that will be) you will do it. I just wish it hadn't taken so long for my head to get in that place!

Know what you mean, 1st time I have stuck to a diet for so long too. Think its cos I don't feel like I'm on a diet and am really enjoying the food. Also, the first few weeks of having to write everything down made me so conscious of what I was actually putting into my body and my reasons for doing so...

You go girl!!!

That's great that you have finally found something that works for you space angel. I have also done most of the diets that you have tried, including atkins and when i look at what i'm eating now on the sw plan i think 'what was i thinking' with all the other fad diets. You go for it and get to your target sweetie x

Back