Amazing really

b_n_3003

Silver Member
I'm on day 4 and I just don't feel hungry anymore, I'm totally impressed with ketosis ;)

Good stuff Ben.
I started 1st July and find everything good.No problems with hunger or taking the shakes.
Wishing you well Stevo

It's great isn't it? People can't quite believe that I'm not hungry even after so long on the diet - but I'm really not!

Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded with weigh in day :)

Well done!!!
The first 4 or 5 days are the hard part. You are now well on your way. Hope you have a good result on your weigh in

Hi Becky,
that's great news when ketosis kicks in, you will do really well on this if you stick to it 100%, so looking forward to hearing your weight loss soon. Best of luck with the rest of the week.
Doirin

Brilliant feeling isnt it

does it really take 4 days for ketosis to kick in?? I'm at the end of day 2 and dont feel hungry......is that ketosis or just mind over matter??

Everyone is different ketosis kicks in at all different stages general rule is between day 4 to 7

Hehe, oh yes, it is amazing! No one believes you're not hungry, but, you totally couldn't do it if you were...

Hannah

My mum asks me all the time
' And are you really not hungry,Still? After four weeks''
and i always say do you think if i have been hungry for four wks, i still wouldnt be eating? Ketosis is our secret weapon :D

Back