Amazing, tasty, fantastic, lush low calorie treat!

Caz

Repeat Offender
So, today I had a bit of a brain wave! I've seen before that Sainsburys do sugar free marshmallows and figured they'd be fairly low calorie but I spotted them in there today and had a look properly and was surprised to see they're only 5 calories each! For normal size, not mini ones. So them in themselves are a great little sweet craving buster. But my brainwave? An options hot chocolate with 4 marshmallows cut in half on top. Let them melt a little and you've got a mug full of tasty goodness for only 60 calories! That's definitely going to be my saving grace when I'm struggling and what sweet stuff.

It's so good! Hot chocolate always feels like a little bit of a treat but with marshmallows too it's a real luxury!

Search for Sainsbury's Sugar Free Mallows

They're 68p a bag for 75g

I'm such a plonka! I was about to write that someone had put highlights & sugar-free marshmallow on their MFP diary, then realised it was you! Hahaha!

Sounds delicious, think that's going to be my treat for tomorrow night, just the thing for when it's so cold

Mmmmm fluff...

I use to work for sainsburys and it depends on area as we had a massive store we delivered more products than some of the other ones you will find them in the larger sainsburys its possible competitors may now provide them im sure i saw them but cant remember where may have been asda

Do they taste like marshmallows tho? Or is like the difference between full fat and diet coke lol? I need to go experiment!!!

Gutted, bought my hot chocolate, morrisons don't do these marshmallows:(
Hubbie is out on the weekend, kids sleeping at grannies, will find some for then having a pamper and slob in front of tv and I will have hot choc with mallows on top !!!!!

They taste exactly the same to me!

Back