Amazing, tasty, fantastic, lush low calorie treat!

Sainsburys is across town from me so I tried Tesco and Morrisons earlier on in the week but no joy. Went to Sainsburys tonight and I found them! Hurrah! So I bought 3 bags. They taste just the same as ordinary ones.

As an alternative, a Barrets Flump only contains 30 calories and is more widely available than the sugar-free Sainsburys marshmallows - I snip it up into tiny bits and put it on top of my hot chocolate (Cadburys chocolate fudge highlights) - sooo good!

Yes did this last night with the barrets one it was sooo good went all gooey nearly did a little dance of glee lol

breaking-free said:
As an alternative, a Barrets Flump only contains 30 calories and is more widely available than the sugar-free Sainsburys marshmallows - I snip it up into tiny bits and put it on top of my hot chocolate (Cadburys chocolate fudge highlights) - sooo good!

Ooo, that souds so yummy, i love these flumps, and usually just scoff them. But im gonna try them on my fudge flavor hot choc tonight...

Omg thank you so much, have been so disappointed that I couldn't get the sugar free ones, I'm going to body attack in a bit and I'm going to get a flump on the way home, and a curlywurly my treat for being good this week!! Weigh day tomorrow!

You girls are amazing i love marshmallows never even heard of sugar free ones before!!!!! I am def getting some tomorrow or soon as anyway x

I know they're not soft and gooey, but the other day i was looking at tesco,s flying saucers and was pleasantly surprised as they are so low. Only 18 cals for 5gs, or 73 cals for the whole bag!! (which is only 20gs)....Very good for a sweet tooth attack!! :)

mcv said:
Omg thank you so much, have been so disappointed that I couldn't get the sugar free ones, I'm going to body attack in a bit and I'm going to get a flump on the way home, and a curlywurly my treat for being good this week!! Weigh day tomorrow!

Good luck for tomorrow, and enjoy ur treats!! :)

Back